Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

57 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Like kent, will end up lower end no hope spannish team.

Both him and kent should be took off the wage bill in jan.

The midget wilson has fucked us over with letting them run their contracts down for nothing. Id get sacked if i was as bad in my job.

Neither of them will get anywhere near a move to Spain ffs :lol: Kent will end up at Championship side and Morelos will go the Middle East for a pay day then retire at 30. 

A real shame what he is doing to his own career. If he bothered his arse trying to rediscover his form of 2019 he could be playing in a top league somewhere next season. He simply cant be fucked though so he will be playing at a far lower level. Fuck only knows why his agent isnt trying to talk some sense into him. The penny wont drop with him till its too late.

1 minute ago, teddybear1975 said:

2nd touch is a tackle more often than not. If he's not holding it up or rag dolling centre halves he offers us absolutely nothing as he cant get about the pitch to be in the correct positions to finish. Woeful.

Morelos' hold up play was never as good as what people remember. There were times he was exceptional, particularly in Europe, but within games he could go from brilliant to being absolutely pony at it in the course of 5 minutes.

There was a period in the 55 season where he was struggling to hold up the ball and when he did he was giving it away carelessly or blootering it out the park.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Players have got to take some responsibility and Alfie doesn’t really help himself but he’s got a manager that canny get a tune out this squad, every player is not performing to levels they previously reached 

shambles 

There's a difference between not playing for a manager and chucking it and getting in the shape Morelos has

I know you love Morelos mate and I do as well, I've said on here he's my favourite ever Rangers player(started watching about 2000) but he is ripping the pish out of every single one of us right now bro

11 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

There's a difference between not playing for a manager and chucking it and getting in the shape Morelos has

I know you love Morelos mate and I do as well, I've said on here he's my favourite ever Rangers player(started watching about 2000) but he is ripping the pish out of every single one of us right now bro

Think I've said it on here before but his off park lifestyle has caught up with him because of his extended lay off.

He could get away with it before as he was playing regularly but you can't get away with it while recovering from surgery. 

18 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I’m not even defending him here mate I’m fucking sick of defending him bit of me wants a new manager to come in and find the real Morelos but another bit of me thinks enough is enough get him and the rest of the useless cunts out, every one of them is taking the piss

Embarrassing he’s our all time European goal scorer.

Used to love the wee man, but honestly he’s been a fucking waste of space for about a year and a half. Wasn’t even that good in the 55 season and as good as he was in the first half of 2019/20, he then disappeared for the second half of that season. 

Fucking disgraceful today, wouldn’t give him a new contract on any wages as he’s a liability.  Don’t let the door hit your overweight arse on the way out…

20 minutes ago, Swagger said:

His attitude stinks, between him and the management team he’s been allowed to get in that disgrace of a shape and the cunt is next to useless.

He’s taking the piss out of every one of us

Fuck him 

Looking back his attitude has been suspect from day one. His performances, at times, have made up for that. Now that he's no longer performing his stinking attitude is as clear as day. Sooner we are rid of him the better. Only has been interested in himself.

32 minutes ago, LondonderryAir said:

Morelos and Kent are both in for a fucking shock when they realise the utter dross teams that they are destined for.

Maybe they have an end game. Hope the manager/coaching staff leave before they do in the summer. 

Someone comes in they get a new lease of life. Like the tactics, the manager, the style of play and stay. Kent would have to get his head out his arse, and Morelos get into shape. 

In any walk of life if you're disillusioned with your management, those above you then you ain't going to be at your best or give your best. That's just human nature. 

Not sticking up for them by any means, just might be a factor :hmmm:

5 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Looking back his attitude has been suspect from day one. His performances, at times, have made up for that. Now that he's no longer performing his stinking attitude is as clear as day. Sooner we are rid of him the better. Only has been interested in himself.

He’ll be the same wherever he goes till he gets bored. The shape he’s in though his career will be over before he realises. 

Hopefully some mug will throw a few million at us for him