Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

Just now, Broxi said:

That's their opinion, and have tweeted out today something that goes against this so called agenda of getting Morelos out the club

If you take away McFarlane, who also said nothing inaccurate, who also isn't even fan media, then there is no 'hatchet job' in the fan media other than people commenting on a current massive story related to the club.

People on here would really have you believe that Gio and the board have just randomly decided they don't like Morelos for no reason, who should be our biggest asset and if fit would be our best chance at £40m tomorrow night, want to stitch him up for no reason and have told all the fan media to get in on the conspiracy to smear him in the media. Baffling. 

The club would have you believe that we've only just discovered there are 'fitness' issues with Morelos hours before we fly out to Eindhoven. I mean it's not as if we have an array of coaches, sports scientists, nutrionists and analysts managing and monitoring many aspects of the players' fitness, eating habits and work-rate.

I don't think I've seen a single post suggest that there's been a decision to stitch morelos up for 'no reason'. Perhaps you could point them out so I can get an idea of what you're on about re: those.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You don’t think he’s fan media?

He’s on Rangers Review with that Derek Clark and Joshua Barrie. As far as I’m aware they have credentials as they’re in press conferences etc? So I guess they would be if they’ve paid to.

Just now, The Dude said:

The club would have you believe that we've only just discovered there are 'fitness' issues with Morelos hours before we fly out to Eindhoven. I mean it's not as if we have an array of coaches, sports scientists, nutrionists and analysts managing and monitoring many aspects of the players' fitness, eating habits and work-rate.

I don't think I've seen a single post suggest that there's been a decision to stitch morelos up for 'no reason'. Perhaps you could point them out so I can get an idea of what you're on about re: those.

Well you don't believe he has fitness or an attitude problem so what is the reason?

The club don't want us to believe they've only just discovered that. Only you who is pretending like you're dumb enough to believe everything in a public media press conference from weeks ago thinks that this has came out of nowhere.

Just now, Broxi said:

Well you don't believe he has fitness or an attitude problem so what is the reason?

The club don't want us to believe they've only just discovered that. Only you who is pretending like you're dumb enough to believe everything in a public media press conference from weeks ago thinks that this has came out of nowhere.

So he was picked on Saturday despite having a fitness and attitude problem? Doesn't really reflect well on GvB if thats the case.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Who believes it only came about hours before 😂

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I asked if the RR is fan media since they are just an extension of the Herald and Times. I wouldn't say the record's Rangers and Celtic podcasts are fan media as such either.

They're outlets under the guise of fan media used by DG alot this summer.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I asked if the RR is fan media since they are just an extension of the Herald and Times. I wouldn't say the record's Rangers and Celtic podcasts are fan media as such either.

Given the fact that their website is always on the boards at Ibrox, and McFarlane seems to be tweeting the same stuff Edgar etc does when the club wants them to I’d say he is

Just now, Broxi said:

This has been covered multiple times (to you) in this thread already.

It's really not. Nobody has explained what has changed to make his fitness and attitude issues make him so toxic he can't even travel to Eindhoven having been on the bench just a couple of days ago.

Just now, The Dude said:

It's really not. Nobody has explained what has changed to make his fitness and attitude issues make him so toxic he can't even travel to Eindhoven having been on the bench just a couple of days ago.

Because clearly something has happened behind the scenes we don't know about.

Unless, again, you are implying it's been made up?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Given the fact that their website is always on the boards at Ibrox, and McFarlane seems to be tweeting the same stuff Edgar etc does when the club wants them to I’d say he is

Paying for adverts doesn't mean you're fan media. Certainly not my understanding of it anyway. Always taken fan media to be fan-led media that is independent from the tradition media groups like Newsquest, Reach etc.

Just now, Broxi said:

Because clearly something has happened behind the scenes we don't know about.

Unless, again, you are implying it's been made up?

the 'fitness and attitude concerns' bit, yes. I think it has been made up. I think there has been a specific incident this morning/yesterday that has led to him being bombed out.

Just now, The Dude said:

the 'fitness and attitude concerns' bit, yes. I think it has been made up. I think there has been a specific incident this morning/yesterday that has led to him being bombed out.

Yeah, an incident stemming from his attitude most likely...

If Morelos kicked off, said he didn't want to be here, was 'drunk' or anything, those would all still be 'attitude' problems. 

Just now, Broxi said:

Yeah, an incident stemming from his attitude most likely...

If Morelos kicked off, said he didn't want to be here, was 'drunk' or anything, those would all still be 'attitude' problems. 

But they certainly wouldn't be fitness problems. If he was drunk earlier in the week as claimed ITT, he should never have been involved on Saturday and should have been suspended on the spot by the club.