Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

3 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

From here on in I wouldn't even put him on the bench. I would have one of the B team step up. Offered nothing today, still looks slow and unfit. 

Agent should be instructed that any offer on him will be accepted.

Months to late - As soon as he wasn’t signing the contract along with Kent he should he been replaced in the squad and left to train in the background.

We have continually relayed on Morelos/Kent in the knowledge they are working their ticket yet keep playing them and they keep letting us down (rinse/repeat)

Terrible management

1 minute ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Months to late - As soon as he wasn’t signing the contract along with Kent he should he been replaced in the squad and left to train in the background.

We have continually relayed on Morelos/Kent in the knowledge they are working their ticket yet keep playing them and they keep letting us down (rinse/repeat)

Terrible management

Definitely terrible management, both will no doubt of been offered terms that would see them top earners. Both offers should be retracted with immediate effect and their agents instructed that any bid will be accepted. 

The buffalo? more like the hippo.

Alfie was my favourite player for years, even during his days where he was a bit of a liability due to his temperament so it’s sad to see how he is now and how his Rangers career will end.

I doubt he’ll get a decent club after us tbh.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The buffalo? more like the hippo.

Alfie was my favourite player for years, even during his days where he was a bit of a liability due to his temperament so it’s sad to see how he is now and how his Rangers career will end.

I doubt he’ll get a decent club after us tbh.

Was thinking the exact same thing today :lol: 

43 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Like kent, will end up lower end no hope spannish team.

Both him and kent should be took off the wage bill in jan.

The midget wilson has fucked us over with letting them run their contracts down for nothing. Id get sacked if i was as bad in my job.

Thread about Morelos and you have to mention Kent.

The only surprise is you managed to not bring Goldson into it too.

On 06/11/2022 at 14:43, steven33jackie said:

Definitely terrible management, both will no doubt of been offered terms that would see them top earners. Both offers should be retracted with immediate effect and their agents instructed that any bid will be accepted. 

dont work that way am afraid..they will not sign for anyone they dont want to...will wait till january and sign for a team of their choice ,they will get all the funds,contracts fully paid,we will get sweet FA