John Lundstram

KeyserSoze

Fans need to make their feelings known at the end of the season. Lundstram, Goldson, Barisic, Jack, Roofe, Wright, Tav, time to go. 

How anyone can sit, especially the manager, DOF and any Rangers related board member and hand John Lundstram 38k a week for another 2 years is seriously part of the problem. 

Show him his performance against St Johnstone, Ross County, Dundee and numerous others and they’ll reference a good 3 month spell 2 years ago. He literally chucked it against St Johnstone to get Gio sacked. 

We’re in real trouble if this loser is still in our squad next season. Not beat celtic in 90 minutes in a game with significant outcomes attached, unless you of course include one where they won the treble but at least we beat them…

1 hour ago, KyleBJK said:

Worrying that the decision makers think this useless cunt deserves a new contract. Feels like Groundhog Day we never ever learn.

If he keeps these same losers then we’ll be looking for a new manager in October. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Fans need to make their feelings known at the end of the season. Lundstram, Goldson, Barisic, Jack, Roofe, Wright, Tav, time to go. 

4 of the above are OOC in the June. The summer is too late if we're in negotiations now to offer them new contracts to stay. Club have already confirmed discussions with Lundstram. 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

4 of the above are OOC in the June. The summer is too late if we're in negotiations now to offer them new contracts to stay. Club have already confirmed discussions with Lundstram. 

I think we have 9 players OOC or going back to there parent club so I think we might be stuck with tav and goldson and maybe even lundstrum for a bit longer to wrongly I may add keep a bit of continuity in the team. 

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

If he keeps these same losers then we’ll be looking for a new manager in October. 

It’s almost at the stage of we deserve all we get if we insist on keeping players like him. 

He stays it says everything about this lazy fucking club. 
We are never moving forward with the bulk of this squad - Lundstrum signing a new deal would tell us we are in for more of the same for the foreseeable 

Will be stunned if we bring in the 7 or 8 new starters everyone wants/is expecting in the summer.

If money’s spent on Sima at best it will be a new centre back, competition for Ridvan, a new striker and maybe if Raskin’s sold back to a Liege or someone a similarly priced centre midfielder.

In other words, Clement will see it as a no brainier to keep Lundstram.

It honestly all depends on the terms of the deal for me. 

If it's on the same or similar money as his current deal with the intention that he'll still be a first choice then it's a strong no from me. 

If he was happy to take a serious reduction in wages and be willing to play a bit part, let's say he takes Jack's role in the squad, then it becomes a bit more palatable because realistically we cannot get rid of absolutely everyone. 

Its going to be the first scenario though isn't it, and that's not going to go down well with the majority of fans. 

16 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

It honestly all depends on the terms of the deal for me. 

If it's on the same or similar money as his current deal with the intention that he'll still be a first choice then it's a strong no from me. 

If he was happy to take a serious reduction in wages and be willing to play a bit part, let's say he takes Jack's role in the squad, then it becomes a bit more palatable because realistically we cannot get rid of absolutely everyone. 

Its going to be the first scenario though isn't it, and that's not going to go down well with the majority of fans. 

We can’t get rid of everyone that’s true but I mean we literally can on this one, his contract expired. It literally gives us the option of using that wage elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The manager has plenty credit in the bank but this next few weeks will be pretty big for him.

Today

Parkhead

League

Possible Cup final against them.

Lundstram deal.

Don’t see us winning today mate. Think we will be steamrollered at the midden as well 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Not sure at all what to expect today but the game at their shitehole will be a bloodbath.

The tweet I seen about his stats with every club he’s been at come the final few games of the season is fucking eye opening and worrying. It’s not even a one off it’s a trend, I don’t know why it seems to happen everywhere he’s been 

Looks like me and a few selected other users think we will be fine today then?

I mean I know the players are fucking hopeless but they are still miles ahead of Hearts and as a professional football player playing in the biggest cup competition at the national stadium motivation is something these players should have in bags today. 

We will be comfortable by half time.

30 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

The tweet I seen about his stats with every club he’s been at come the final few games of the season is fucking eye opening and worrying. It’s not even a one off it’s a trend, I don’t know why it seems to happen everywhere he’s been 

His 2nd season at brugge and his season at monaco where he got sacked was poor, but the genk season they stats don't show the full picture mate

In the title win with genk they went into their ten game split, he won 6 out of the first 7, lost to brugge and then won a point on the 2nd last day of the season to confirm the title, the last game was meaningless (a draw too) 

I dunno how the belgian league works the way it does the 2nd title win with brugge he played 6 split game, won only 1, got pumped off genk twice, had a worse GD than them in the split, but still pipped them tp the title 😂

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

when Lunny wins a game at the scumdome,I will agree with you.

Arfield was a popular player. I always felt that played a big part in his extension. He popped up with the odd goal, but he was more or less ineffective. One year too many and this will be similar I fear.

He scored 9 goals in his last season…

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Will be stunned if we bring in the 7 or 8 new starters everyone wants/is expecting in the summer.

If money’s spent on Sima at best it will be a new centre back, competition for Ridvan, a new striker and maybe if Raskin’s sold back to a Liege or someone a similarly priced centre midfielder.

Yup, we aren’t likely to get someone of the same standard on a free without spewing big wages.

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

100%. Think folk really overestimate how easy it is to sign 7-8 starters on a small budget.

We spent 15 million on 8 transfers in the Summer. 3 are good enough to start.

I can’t see us getting rid of Tav, Goldson and Lundstrum for nothing and trying to replace them on top of the positions that already need strengthened.

We let Kent go and then have watched Wright and Silva combine on the wings for 2 g+a in 32 matches. Instead of the 10-15 Kent would have got which would see us comfortably top of the league.

There’s players to move on like Jack, Roofe, Lawrence, Barasic, Dowell, Wright etc. who contribute nothing now.

But I think Clement will view it that if he can supplement our best players with 4-5 quality young and athletic players then that’s the best shot of winning the league.

Not getting rid of 2 players that made team of the season and trying to sign 7-8.

Or at least it would be a big gamble.