John Lundstram

KeyserSoze

On 30/04/2024 at 00:27, theblueoysterbar said:

Guy's been offered cash that we can't match. And he doesn't care that much about Rangers.

Probably contract length tbf. Needs moved on anyway. Not consistent enough for our midfield. Purple patches then mediocrity is no use to us.

I'm probably in the minority but I'd like to see Lundstrum kept on.  He does a pretty thankless task from a defensive point of view but he competes hard to protect the back for and cover the gaps constantly left by the full backs.  I think he does that job very well for the most part and he'll be difficult to replace.

1 hour ago, RealWorldRich said:

I'm probably in the minority but I'd like to see Lundstrum kept on.  He does a pretty thankless task from a defensive point of view but he competes hard to protect the back for and cover the gaps constantly left by the full backs.  I think he does that job very well for the most part and he'll be difficult to replace.

You talk an absolute power of shite. 

2 hours ago, RealWorldRich said:

IMG_2775.webp

3 hours ago, RealWorldRich said:

Going by what he's said, i think our Manager agrees with you, and would have more of an insight into his performance than anyone posting here.

You could pretty much tell when he had something lined up, there was a drop-off straight away in performance. So much for pointing to the badge against Hivs a few weeks before it. Guess we’ll always look back in fondness of the Leipzig night though. Just didn’t quite do it often enough, couple of purple patches. 

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Him and Borna will be tied to the back of a Toyota pick up within about 2 months of their efforts in Turkey and dragged through the streets of Istanbul

Dragged through the streets of Trabzon surely?

On 28/04/2024 at 15:56, RossS1873 said:

Who are we going to get to drop deeper than the CBs and slow everything down now? Had 2 decent attempts from corners in the 1st half then just decided to revert to type

Cantwell had a couple of goes at it on Sunday.

Was watching videos of Lundstrum in the road to Europa final and what a stand out he was. Fine player when he is on form but when he's not he's very sluggish and looks like he's towing a caravan.

When he goes ill be disappointed in his end to the season if we lose this league but overall he will be remembered for that great European run. Wishing him all the best for his future and hoping that he can give his absolute best for the remainder and yeh just never know what can happen.