*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

10 minutes ago, BillStruthBear said:

Nothing to add that hasn't already been said but, Christ, almost 48 hours on from that shower and I still can't get my head around how farcical it was. Am I the only one who thought that at 1-0 down, we were playing our way back into it and starting to get a foothold? Second goal killed us.

Keeper at fault for all four goals to varying degrees. Fourth was an utter embarrassment. Don't think it was a 4-0 game, as bad as we were.

The worrying thing now is that if we're losing 4-0 to sides like that, what on earth are the likes of Liverpool going to do to us? I'm sure we'll find out from Wednesday onwards. Not expecting it to be pretty.

As an aside, I hold the board more responsible than Gio for the mess we're in. BUT, there is no way we'd go to their dump and lose 3 or 4-0 under Gerrard. It's Gio's job to get the most out of the players at his disposal and to come up with a plan to deal with them. He's failed miserably on our last two visits and oversaw us getting beaten at Ibrox in the middle of those two games as well. If we lose at Ibrox at New Year, he'll be out of a job - if he isn't already.

First game of the season against our rivals for the title and they are switching off time and time again. Feel completely the same, thought we could get back into it then bang we switch off again. Could it happen once ? Yes. Should it happen 3 fucking times - no chance. Fourth goal alone should see McLaughlin benched for the foreseeable. 
Another doing on its way next time we go there and you just know the way things are going we will get them in a cup there too. 
No doubt we’ll see training pictures of the squad having a good laugh pre Ajax. All these losers will be rewarded with embarrassing us  with an appearance in the CL on Wed.  

Fully expecting to be third after Aberdeen on Sat too. 

A final thought. The amount of times in the last 2-3 games against them I've seen that goofy rat McGregor spouting off at our players, and no one seems to want to do anything about it. Never mind the fact he's an absolute nobody who gets shown up for what he is whenever he plays for Scotland or against decent teams in Europe, it sickens me that our midfield let a guy like that stroll around like he owns the joint.

24 minutes ago, BillStruthBear said:

A final thought. The amount of times in the last 2-3 games against them I've seen that goofy rat McGregor spouting off at our players, and no one seems to want to do anything about it. Never mind the fact he's an absolute nobody who gets shown up for what he is whenever he plays for Scotland or against decent teams in Europe, it sickens me that our midfield let a guy like that stroll around like he owns the joint.

Brown got away with it for years and McGregor is taking over. Very few in our squad actually care. 
You could half the little cunt but we are a weak, weak side.

Sickening 

22 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

So glad I don't work in an office . Couldnae handle the fuckin smart arse taigs wi their shite . 

Machinery on and ear plugs in . Fuck them lol 

Up on a roof all day just me and another Rangers lad nice and peaceful no tarriers to be seen or heard 

17 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

How the fuck is this allowed ?

To be honest, as much it riles me hearing those halfwits laughing and shouting at our players, maybe a walk of shame like that is a good thing. It certainly would be for me if I were a player as I would want to make sure the next time I was there they were smiling on the other side of their faces.

19 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

How the fuck is this allowed ?

Folk that do this loitering about the team bus before and after the games are either wee guys who aren’t old enough to be in the pub or absolute weirdo full grown men who are the sort usually decked in the full replica strip

Most normal folk are away for cans or pints to celebrate or drown their sorrows after a game then you have these weirdos who probably all need a hard drive check

3 hours ago, molesmole said:

This Dutch Sexy football is shite.

Give me 4 big lads, 

Keeper, CB, CM , CF. 

Steel, Drive, Desire. 

Bring back Bassey.

Personally I don’t think we play the classic Dutch / Ajax style at all we’ve basically played more or less the same way from Warburton / Gerrard and now Gio it’s almost always the exact same way except with improvements to the sqaud 

50 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Being taken back to Germany after Wilson found his receipt.

You can laugh but with them pressing so high, matondos speed would have allowed us to peg them back through high balls and fear of a break. As it is we really invited them at us. Again.

4 hours ago, The No.9 said:

Personally I don’t think we play the classic Dutch / Ajax style at all we’ve basically played more or less the same way from Warburton / Gerrard and now Gio it’s almost always the exact same way except with improvements to the sqaud 

The style is definitely different to Warburton and Gerrard's, but Gio plays fuck all like the classic Ajax style, or Dutch if meaning from the Cruyff era.

3 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

You can laugh but with them pressing so high, matondos speed would have allowed us to peg them back through high balls and fear of a break. As it is we really invited them at us. Again.

Matondo can barely control the ball. Don't think there's much danger of him causing any threat.

26 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The style is definitely different to Warburton and Gerrard's, but Gio plays fuck all like the classic Ajax style, or Dutch if meaning from the Cruyff era.

Aye fair I probably simplified that too much but I do still see a lot of the same boring slow side to side they also did.

absolutely agree about the Ajax stuff though I wish we played a fast crisp passing 433 as they have over the years.

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think we’d have been much better off with Wright or Matondo at RW. 

Wright would have gave that option for taking the ball on the turn, Matondo would have definitely kept Taylor back with no chance of keeping up with him. Kamara basically being invisible left them with nothing to worry about with us on the break outside of Kent.

8 hours ago, BigDak said:

To be honest, as much it riles me hearing those halfwits laughing and shouting at our players, maybe a walk of shame like that is a good thing. It certainly would be for me if I were a player as I would want to make sure the next time I was there they were smiling on the other side of their faces.

It was those soap dodgers bastards that put our players off their game ,because they heckled them going into the ground

17 minutes ago, KAI said:

It was those soap dodgers bastards that put our players off their game ,because they heckled them going into the ground

Apparently in the 2nd minute a celtic supporter sitting in the upper tier shouted at McLauglin and called him a fanny. He wasn't the same after that. 

Mods are seriously needing to do some housekeeping after the weekend.  

GleefulSandyCheetah-max-1mb.gif

5 hours ago, The No.9 said:

Wee joke bro.

We play turgid , boring , possession for possession sake,  smatered with defensive lapses and soft as shit at corners.

Buts no got quite the same ring..