*****The Official Ajax v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Feel exactly the same as I did on Saturday. Tough march but think we'll get a draw.

The wife predicted Saturdays result and says 3 0 Ajax tonight !!!

I don't think we can be as poor again. 

Get her tae fuck mate.........

Still here. 

Not calmed down.

The amateur team I am involved in took Markie off free kicks because he was hitting them too high. We got Paz to practice every training session and our free kicks are now excellent.

I am literally shouting at the telly in a bar in Douglas Isle of Man like a mad man.

Every aspect of our (non)  attacking football is pathetic.

I think folk need to remember Ajax have been going toe to toe with the cream of Europe again for about the last 5 years. Yes they had a spell before where they faded, but the club was in transition. So that combined with us being nowhere near the level we were in March/April/May means this tonight is nothing more than should have been expected.

The one thing i wasn't expecting was the effort level, why work so hard to get here and then not give it everything.

Just now, STRUTH82 said:

I think folk need to remember Ajax have been going toe to toe with the cream of Europe again for about the last 5 years. Yes they had a spell before where they faded, but the club was in transition. So that combined with us being nowhere near the level we were in March/April/May means this tonight is nothing more than should have been expected.

The one thing i wasn't expecting was the effort level, why work so hard to get here and then not give it everything.

Not give it anything!

1 minute ago, STRUTH82 said:

They won all 6 games last season 

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Just heard from one.  Stewards aren’t letting them out.  Torture.

Stay to the bitter end. They would have if we had been winning. I've saw many piss poor results over the years but have never left early. Unless theres a genuine reason to leave they should stay 

Just now, The Godfather said:

I get getting beat by a better team, it happens but the the lack of fight, effort and desire from everyone involved with us from the board, manager to players is laughable.

All the effort and years of getting our reputation back to seeing us crumble in back to back games is not on.

I'd say it can't go on but it will.

Pats on the back while sipping the champers in the executive box. They don't give a single fuck.