*****The Official Ajax v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

7 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

I have no doubt the players will turn up and put in a much better performance, might even nick something. Europe seems to be the priority for them.

PSV are playing right now and go top of the league ahead of Ajax if they win. 

Still utterly baffled at how we can put in a performance like that against PSV yet fail to turn up today. 

6 minutes ago, bassettger said:

The champions league is the most boring football competition ever invented. Lets pick the semi-finalists from Real Madrid, PSG, Barcelona, Beyern Munich and Man City/Liverpool. Dont understand the hype around this bloated shite competition. 

Aye the Europa Conference League is much more competitive, I was raging when we qualified for CL. 

Fuck off with this pish :lol:

4 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Aye the Europa Conference League is much more competitive, I was raging when we qualified for CL. 

Fuck off with this pish :lol:

To be honest we at least can go far in the Europa or Conference we have 0 chance in the Non-champions league. You have to go back to 2011-12 before 1 of the above cash cows failed to win it and that was Chelsea hardly poor at the time ! Its not a competition its a measure of bank balance.

1 hour ago, bassettger said:

The champions league is the most boring football competition ever invented. Lets pick the semi-finalists from Real Madrid, PSG, Barcelona, Beyern Munich and Man City/Liverpool. Dont understand the hype around this bloated shite competition. 

It is pretty pish. All about the money now and I thought it would make a difference to us domestically - how wrong could I be 

58 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Probably put on a stunning performance and everything will be rosey again. Not for me I'm not forgetting today. If we don't turn the league around I want gio chased 

Earlier in the year, I said if we didn't win the Scottish Cup and get to Seville, then Gio should go. Obv, we did, so he didn't. 

Now  if they stay comfortably ahead of us before the break, it'll take the last 16 for him to justify his position.