HM Queen Elizabeth II

Clemdog

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Decided to avoid the airport as thought it might be rammed. Decided to go to a local beauty spot to see her Majesty leave Scotland for the very last time. Didn't expect it to head as far as we were. Unbelievable feeling. Thought I'd share my pics for those who couldn't get there. Fitting that the sun was shining for her, beautiful send off!

DSC00684.JPG

DSC00688.JPG

DSC00690.JPG

DSC00691 (2).JPG

DSC00691.JPG

DSC00697.JPG

DSC00698.JPG

DSC00699 (2).JPG

DSC00701 (2).JPG

DSC00702 (2).JPG

Stunning pictures, well done on that.

13 hours ago, The Archer said:

The club in the near future should invite the King to Ibrox ,we need to keep a strong support to the royal family

I don’t think it’s as easy as just inviting the King to a home game against Ross County :lol: 

The days of the Monarch attending football matches (outside exceptional circumstances of say a World Cup Final in England) are long gone.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

I don’t think it’s as easy as just inviting the King to a home game against Ross County :lol: 

The days of the Monarch attending football matches (outside exceptional circumstances of say a World Cup Final in England) are long gone.

Doesn’t have to be on a day of football .He and the Royal family need to know that we are with them all the way and we are British to the core.