***The Official Rangers vs Napoli Thread***

Dan Deacon

Just now, EMRFC said:

Ajax, Liverpool and Napoli are far better than every team you mentioned 

Don't agree that Ajax are "far better" than PSV and don't agree that Napoli are "far better" than Dortmund. Or Leipzig for that matter.

People have a mindset that just because it's the CL means any team is better than if they were in the EL. Doesn't work that way. 

To give up after one game is embarrassing either way 

We need a system that works for domestic football and then the players to carry it out. I don't know whether Gio wants to play and the players seem to have no idea what they are supposted to do in the system...its like Murty teams - put 11 players on the park and say, go win.

32 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Can’t help but think he’s picked that team to prove a point about Recruitment. That’s not a normal type of side he would pick at home in Europe. Something has to be going on. Fear for the worst in all honesty.

Shouldn’t be feeling this level of negativity going into our first champions league game in so long.

I think Gio is giving a message to the DoF...I hope.

Either way the current care takers at Rangers are really fucking us over.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Then play him there. Don't bench him because he was rotten on the right wing.

Mate you are talking about playing players in their natural position where they will perform best rather than picking players to pick a system…..what utter madness, it’ll never catch on:headwall: