The other mob

MisterC

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Fuck me, that is brutal if he didn't look at that and tell collum to have a look at the monitor.....all the whinging pays off in the end

Makes you wonder it really does. From the get go they haven’t stopped talking about it. I mean apparently even Hartson said they got away with one there so that pretty much sets it in stone. I just saw a comment on Facebook there “justice for all the pish we’ve been given from var” - whit pish? Honestly whit pish? Then just a quick google there see that pansy McGregor saying in the paper 2 days ago “var calls unlikely to even out”. A totally different breed they cunts

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

all the whinging pays off in the end

The massive wrong call in their favour will of course be completely disregarded and ignored, as have all of the other decisions in their favour over the years, the very next time a decision is perceived to be against Them. The screams of injustice, demands for clarification and weeks long debates in the mhedia will start up all over again ad nauseam.

It's Ra Sellik way.

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

The massive wrong call in their favour will of course be completely disregarded and ignored, as have all of the other decisions in their favour over the years, the very next time a decision is perceived to be against Them. The screams of injustice, demands for clarification and weeks long debates in the mhedia will start up all over again ad nauseam.

It's Ra Sellik way.

dishonest to the core whereby the decent inhabitants of this country just want fairness and equality 

8 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Because it's a vastly different market. You could buy proven premiership or top international players back then for the sort of money that goes on project players like Tillman. 

It's still comparable because, outside of us, they're outstanding the rest of the league by 20+ million as the rest spend next to nothing. 

They've also spent 20+ million for the last 4 summers which more than balances out the argument for what 20 million could get you these days. 

6 hours ago, King Jela said:

It's still comparable because, outside of us, they're outstanding the rest of the league by 20+ million as the rest spend next to nothing. 

They've also spent 20+ million for the last 4 summers which more than balances out the argument for what 20 million could get you these days. 

Their current team didn't cost 80m though. It has been money reinvested from selling their best players.

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Ref watch says pen for killie on sky. 

It was blatant and has the prick killie fan who was on var surfaced yet with an explanation?

all the taigs will agree it was a pen only because it wasn’t giving and also to try and look balanced 

3 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

You said it balances it out. Their team of the time probably didn't cost a great deal less than the current side, but the market has changed massively since then.

It does balance it out. I'm aware of what they raked in through selling players in and the differences in the market. 

Take net spend away from it (dunno why you'd bring it into it when it comes to Scottish football) and they spent 25 million on the a team that had just finished 2nd in the fat man's first season while the rest spent next to nothing.

No one's claiming its unfair. 

On 15/01/2023 at 02:27, KingKirk said:

Rent free. I wash we were alot closer to that mob manger of there's would crack under pressure. 

I can't really be arsed with the "he's rattled", "lives rent free" patter - we remain 9 points and umpteen goals behind them. Nothing is materially different, but one thing that's obviously changed since GVB departed is that there's a bit of an edge back.

Not a fan of players/managers coming out and making bold statements before Old Firms - but this sort of needle is good. Same with Beale mentioning VAR stopped working on saturday.

49 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

I can't really be arsed with the "he's rattled", "lives rent free" patter - we remain 9 points and umpteen goals behind them. Nothing is materially different, but one thing that's obviously changed since GVB departed is that there's a bit of an edge back.

Not a fan of players/managers coming out and making bold statements before Old Firms - but this sort of needle is good. Same with Beale mentioning VAR stopped working on saturday.

Anyone and there dug could see Gio's tactics where not well suited to us and the rest of the league including Celtic knew we where getting no where domestically. They know though that Beale is a good coach and we can only improve.

Postecoglou at first seemed like a normal guy who thought fuck me what have i done coming to these cunts. But he has fitted in nicely and turned full scale paranoid now like the rest of the junkie bastards. Really hate the cunt everything he has touched has 90% went his way and no ones lucks that fucking good. Cant wait till it all falls in front of him and the scum turn on him quicker than milk.