The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

His tactics in a superior league will get destroyed

Don't get this argument, he plays the same style most managers do these days, he isn't some revolutionary manager who invented attacking football with high intensity 

3 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Don't get this argument, he plays the same style most managers do these days, he isn't some revolutionary manager who invented attacking football with high intensity 

They get pumped any time they come up against teams that know how to play against it. 

25 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

They get pumped any time they come up against teams that know how to play against it. 

He won't be competing against those teams with shite like Taylor,Ralston, Hatate and Maeda he'll have a competitive budget to bring in a similar level to his opponents

I'm not saying I think he will do well but it's a pretty daft way of looking at it

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

He won't be competing against those teams with shite like Taylor,Ralston, Hatate and Maeda he'll have a competitive budget to bring in a similar level to his opponents

I'm not saying I think he will do well but it's a pretty daft way of looking at it

Agree to disagree and leave it at that :sherlock:

10 minutes ago, Madina said:

I'd be highly suprised if Ange left for an English Prem team. As I've said before he has it too easy up here. He'd be found out within 3 months and probably sacked giving how much a managerial merry-go-round it is down there

Based on what

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Based on what

Why leave where you're adored and winning the league by a distance to go manage some two bit Prem team that will never win anything? I know Rogers did it but he had Prem experience from before.

I hope I'm wrong and he goes but I can see him being with them for a good while yet. I've saw some interviews in the paper with his pals and they say hes happy in Glasgow 

6 minutes ago, Madina said:

Why leave where you're adored and winning the league by a distance to go manage some two bit Prem team that will never win anything? I know Rogers did it but he had Prem experience from before.

I hope I'm wrong and he goes but I can see him being with them for a good while yet. I've saw some interviews in the paper with his pals and they say hes happy in Glasgow 

Because it's the Premier League.Don't need to say anything else.

5 hours ago, Madina said:

Money!

6 hours ago, Madina said:

I'd be highly suprised if Ange left for an English Prem team. As I've said before he has it too easy up here. He'd be found out within 3 months and probably sacked giving how much a managerial merry-go-round it is down there

Multi million pounds contract, three months work and then paid off. 

Nice work.

14 hours ago, Madina said:

Money. You also have a much bigger budget to work with which is attractive to managers.

17 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Money. You also have a much bigger budget to work with which is attractive to managers.

It’s all relative though ,A bigger budget competing with those with an even greater budget it’s harder to succeed .It’s all about the clubs budget for a managers wage more than anything