The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I'd drive him down there myself but with the protests and fans against this it be stupid to appoint him and it will never ever succeed. 

Stupid move going against fans but hasn't stopped owners down there before. 

If the interest is legit Levy will appoint him regardless if spurs fans are against it. 

I think it shows but that not many are wanting that job. Hard to argue when Mourinho and Conte have gone in and couldn't win anything. 

54 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Stupid move going against fans but hasn't stopped owners down there before. 

If the interest is legit Levy will appoint him regardless if spurs fans are against it. 

I think it shows but that not many are wanting that job. Hard to argue when Mourinho and Conte have gone in and couldn't win anything. 

Agree fully by the way.

Levy reminds me of a Mike Ashley owner. Maybe not as tight fisted but cant see Tottenham winning anything under his control.

6 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

If spurs offer him the job he’s 100% off. No Aussie is turning down the EPL. Iirc I think he would be the first Aussie to manage in the EPL too. I hope it’s announced before the final that he’s leaving and they lose because of it🤣

You would think gravy veins grew up a Celtic fan though the way they act at the thought of him leaving. Any foreign manager that comes to either of the old firm would jump at the chance of a big name in the EPL. 

The fat cunts not getting any younger either and his salary would be ridiculous and if he signed a 2/3 year deal and was sacked he would walk away with millions.

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

You would think gravy veins grew up a celtic fan though the way they act at the thought of him leaving. Any foreign manager that comes to either of the old firm would jump at the chance of a big name in the EPL. 

The fat cunts not getting any younger either and his salary would be ridiculous and if he signed a 2/3 year deal and was sacked he would walk away with millions.

Mate he would be ridiculed over here if he gave up the chance of managing any EPL side never mind a potential sleeping giant like Spurs. The media here will lap it up with shit like “Aussie hero manages Englands no.9 week in week out”. (if Kane stays of course)

7 hours ago, GA1972 said:

As much as I hate that fat slimy twat it’s a bit mental Spurs fans wanting Enrique over him. If you watched the football Enriques Spain team served up you’d want him nowhere near your club. 500,000 passes a game and about 2 chances created 

Not like big ange, his swashbuckling style is a joy to behold 

7 hours ago, GA1972 said:

As much as I hate that fat slimy twat it’s a bit mental Spurs fans wanting Enrique over him. If you watched the football Enriques Spain team served up you’d want him nowhere near your club. 500,000 passes a game and about 2 chances created 

Hahahahaha

8 hours ago, GA1972 said:

This is a tonto take man. Hope to fuck the gravy guzzler goes. Anything that makes them weaker can only be a good thing. 

11 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

You would think gravy veins grew up a celtic fan though the way they act at the thought of him leaving. Any foreign manager that comes to either of the old firm would jump at the chance of a big name in the EPL. 

If he’s not a complete disaster at Spurs (two or three seasons) then he’d probably get another good job too. If it falls apart and he gets sacked here he’s probably going back to Australia