The other mob

MisterC

11 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

I'll see if I can find it again but read that Lagerbielke and his agent were pushing hard for the move, calling it a dream come true and all that, so I doubt he'll be pleased that they've put the breaks on the transfer. Hopefully helps to spoil morale in their dressing room 

A dream come true to the high and mighty force of Lecce :lol: 

Must hate being at that lot

"For one, he [Rodgers] wouldn’t want to risk upsetting the harmony in his squad by introducing a personality who was not a good fit, but he is also a firm believer in looking into a player’s eyes to see for himself if he has the hunger and the desire to succeed at such a big club."

They've gone full Michael Beale. Fucking wonderful. :lol:

3 minutes ago, mus said:

I see the rags are saying they turned down the chance to get hooijdonk so the could get the bloke from Norwich, i would image there was option for them to turn him down!

That makes sense :lol:

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

That makes sense :lol:

Now I re read it it could have been worded better, the papers are saying they turned Hooijdonk down to sign the geezer from Norwich, but I guess that he turned them down to go elsewhere, hopefully that makes more sense :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, mus said:

Now I re read it it could have been worded better, the papers are saying they turned Hooijdonk down to sign the geezer from Norwich, but I guess that he turned them down to go elsewhere, hopefully that makes more sense :thumbsup:

No I’m meaning them knocking SVH back and taking the player Norwich don’t want :lol:

Not only are they not buying anyone of note, it’s like a fire sale over there at present.

Turnbull, Mikey Johnston, Tillio, Forrest, Kwon, Ideguchi, Montgomery, Kubayashi all either gone or going. 

Abada & Lagerbielke both desperate to leave.

2 fairly uninspiring signings in Kuhn & Idah. 

So much for ‘spending big’ (quote Guidi) or ‘bringing in only quality’ (quote Brenda)

Unless they pull something out the hat in the next few hours there’s a Timplosion coming.

We should be pulling out all the shots to get a goal scorer in to really turn the screw.

12 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Not only are they not buying anyone of note, it’s like a fire sale over there at present.

Turnbull, Mikey Johnston, Tillio, Forrest, Kwon, Ideguchi, Montgomery, Kubayashi all either gone or going. 

So much for ‘spending big’ (quote Guidi) or ‘bringing in only quality’ (quote Brenda)

Unless they pull something out the hat in the next few hours there’s a Timplosion coming.

We should be pulling out all the shots to get a goal scorer in to really turn the screw.

Where is Forrest going? 

3 hours ago, mus said:

I see the rags are saying they turned down the chance to get hooijdonk so the could get the bloke from Norwich, i would image there was option for them to turn him down!

Some of the taigs were saying he was waiting on them and then no concrete offer materialised so he took the Norwich offer.

13 hours ago, Marco said:

"For one, he [Rodgers] wouldn’t want to risk upsetting the harmony in his squad by introducing a personality who was not a good fit, but he is also a firm believer in looking into a player’s eyes to see for himself if he has the hunger and the desire to succeed at such a big club."

They've gone full Michael Beale. Fucking wonderful. :lol:

Raymond-Cruz-Breaking-bad-shutter-vert.j

The stupid cunt thinks he's Tuco from Breaking Bad

4 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Montgomery has now been sent back from his loan spell with Motherwell after suffering a serious injury in training apparently.

4 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Add McCarthy who is on mega dough and never even makes the squad.

you’d think he’d be the one they would try and punt.

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Add McCarthy who is on mega dough and never even makes the squad.

you’d think he’d be the one they would try and punt.

Only bought to appease the fans as a plastic paddy. Decent player in his day but a load of injuries had him done by the time they gave him a 25 year contract!