The other mob

MisterC

17 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Tell me celtic aren't top of the league without actually telling me celtic aren't top of the league 😂😂😂😂

He should have said burger king instead of five guys because that story is a fucking whopper

Literally an hour after the final whistle he says. Between cool down exercises, getting showered/changed, media duties and general arsing about waiting for everyone to get on bus I'd be surprised if they had even left Perth an hour after the final whistle, but Tavs somehow teleported in Glasgow city centre to swagger about eating overpriced fast food. My Captain 💙

Also you'd think that after slagging him every chance they had for 8 years straight the ball bag would have at least learned how to say his fucking name right 

8 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

He should have said burger king instead of five guys because that story is a fucking whopper

Literally an hour after the final whistle he says. Between cool down exercises, getting showered/changed, media duties and general arsing about waiting for everyone to get on bus I'd be surprised if they had even left Perth an hour after the final whistle, but Tavs somehow teleported in Glasgow city centre to swagger about eating overpriced fast food. My Captain 💙

Also you'd think that after slagging him every chance they had for 8 years straight the ball bag would have at least learned how to say his fucking name right 

One lot of shite he is talking anyway. I mind a few year back listening to that "606" phone in and this lad phoned in ragin cos he had seen his teams bus stop at a dominoes pizza shop and take out 40 odd pizzas. He was saying how unprofessional it was and robbie savage put him right telling him thats exactly the sort of crap you should eat after a match. The team doctor/ nutritionist would actually advise it. Burgers will be the same.

Canny think anything else but Joe Hart announcing his retirement during the season while they go through this run is gonna backfire on him :lol: 

He’s lost confidence to continue playing and will be going out by necessity alone

Calamity awaits

7 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

We were parked in the st johnstone car park, took a left out back right round the far side of the ground and back on to the new slip road and it prob took about 30 minutes of waiting. The team were still in the stadium because there were fans still kicking about waiting for pictures etc at the main stand when we eventually passed (and the team bus was there too).