The other mob

MisterC

Just now, johanhentze said:

It will have to be a couple of pens then as they dont create chances at all. A couple of shots on goal that were in no way dangerous.

They've got their best man on the whistle today, so highly likely outcome.

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Maybe not the most favourable first or surname for some, but I’d love us to be keeping an eye on Lennon Miller. Think he will go far.

Halliday raves about him. Hopefully he feeds that back to the club!

Be surprised if it finishes with a Motherwell win but he mhanky mob are just stumbling everywhere when we are rampant, they are fucking lucky they don't play us anytime soon.  Pity Shankland is suspended for their game, they are ripe for a doing. Shark time soon. 

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

This is a Motherwell team who are pretty poor and threw away a 3 - 0 lead to Aberdee, who are even worse. I wouldn't be getting too excited yet.

I wouldn't say I'm excited, just pishing myself laughing at how howling nonce fc are :lol:

Massive thing i'm noticing about their stats recently is that they are giving opposition teams way more chances than they used to, and aren't creating anywhere near what they were.

It could be that the fear factor is finally gone and other teams smell blood, like it was with us at one stage where teams were more likely to push forward and attack.