The other mob

MisterC

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's very much the point. Using the pitch as an excuse is pathetic. These are supposed to be the best players in the country yet they can't manage what guys playing in the East of Scotland league do? Nah. fuck that

Ironically, not the point I was making at all :lol:

I was responding more about the fact that just because players can play on plastic pitches doesn’t justify having them at the top professional level in Scotland

Just because you’ve seen Dunipace juniors play ‘good football’ - which objectively will be nowhere near the standard Kilmarnock stand at - doesn’t mean that it should be good enough for the top professional teams in our country

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Ironically, not the point I was making at all :lol:

I was responding more about the fact that just because players can play on plastic pitches doesn’t justify having them at the top professional level in Scotland

Just because you’ve seen Dunipace juniors play ‘good football’ - which objectively will be nowhere near the standard Kilmarnock stand at - doesn’t mean that it should be good enough for the top professional teams in our country

Far from just Dunipace. Seen clubs at all levels - including Rangers - play good stuff on plastic. It's only ever a problem when you don't get a result on it.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Must admit I thought it looked like a penalty at the time but the more you see it you can see it’s a dive, should have been booked

He literally done the same thing 5 minutes before where he basically kicked the Killie player then collapsed. 

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Far from just Dunipace. Seen clubs at all levels - including Rangers - play good stuff on plastic. It's only ever a problem when you don't get a result on it.

I'm struggling to remember us playing decent on plastic pitches. The way the ball moves on these style of pitches is ridiculous. It might at a push give the home team a advantage as they play on it daily but it's definetly a leveler when trying to play decent football and not hoof it into the oppositions box for 90 minutes.