The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Mrs got me 2x Tickets for Open Goal on Friday at the Hydro [Christmas Present]. Only like Derek Ferguson tbh šŸ˜‚ Found out the other day that Peter Lawells son owns the rights to Open Goal also so that's a part of my family's income went into that cunts bank no doubt.

Don't get out much with the mrs so still going to go along and have a night out away from the kids but hoping it's naw a let's shag Celtic night and roast Rangers because I'll be getting to fuck and hitting the townĀ :lol:

I drove by it coming out last year and was full of wee wanks singing rebel songsĀ 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I drove by it coming out last year and was full of wee wanks singing rebel songsĀ 

Thanks mate that's not filling me with confidence. Looks a ded cert to be patched mate I'll see how things go in Glasgow in the afternoon see how drunk we get

31 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Mrs got me 2x Tickets for Open Goal on Friday at the Hydro [Christmas Present]. Only like Derek Ferguson tbh šŸ˜‚ Found out the other day that Peter Lawells son owns the rights to Open Goal also so that's a part of my family's income went into that cunts bank no doubt.

Don't get out much with the mrs so still going to go along and have a night out away from the kids but hoping it's naw a let's shag Celtic night and roast Rangers because I'll be getting to fuck and hitting the townĀ :lol:

I enjoy the podcast but imagine the live shows would be full of absolute cunts

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

:thumbup:

That's the great thing about podcasts mate ..... you can remotely control the level of shite getting flung in your ears ..... with the flick of a switch ... šŸ˜›

šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

Fact you felt this belonged in this thread shows you know what itā€™s going to be likeĀ 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Fact you felt this belonged in this thread shows you know what itā€™s going to be likeĀ 

I only found out the show was linked to Celtic owners son so thought I would add it in the thread to other users who either watched Open Goal live or where going would know this. I was sort of looking forward to it before finding out this and wont be ashamed to admit I liked watching it now and again.Ā 

Not everything needs to be so serious mate. Have a day off

32 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

I only found out the show was linked to Celtic owners son so thought I would add it in the thread to other users who either watched Open Goal live or where going would know this. I was sort of looking forward to it before finding out this and wont be ashamed to admit I liked watching it now and again.Ā 

DisgustingĀ 

reported

5 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I tried to watch one of their shows during lockdown and it was brutal.

Just a shouting match between them all on Zoom.

On 22/05/2024 at 19:04, BlueVanguard said:

I only found out the show was linked to celtic owners son so thought I would add it in the thread to other users who either watched Open Goal live or where going would know this. I was sort of looking forward to it before finding out this and wont be ashamed to admit I liked watching it now and again.Ā 

A podcast made by neds for neds.

30 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Great patter. Gutted I never went šŸ¤£

A tarrier acting like a tarrier, bogging cunt!