*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You have taken it incredibly personally that I told you I don’t care for the meltdowns you’re having. They just aren’t that interesting unfortunately 

You interacted with me first :lol: I have no interest in arguing with people who clearly have measured high in the arsehole graph. Seen a comment once on twitter when I had it describing someone as a big stupid fuck head and that describes you perfectly to be honest mate. 

1 minute ago, MadSasa said:

You interacted with me first :lol: I have no interest in arguing with people who clearly have measured high in the arsehole graph. Seen a comment once on twitter when I had it describing someone as a big stupid fuck head and that describes you perfectly to be honest mate. 

You shouldn’t do such long posts, it is possibly adding to how uninteresting they are 

7 minutes ago, MadSasa said:

Where can we see this arsehole graph 

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Give Sands a run-out as DMF and play King in defence.Still early in the season and we need to change things up,hopefully for the better.

No offence to King, but if this is the case after our "summer signings" then we're in bigger trouble than I even thought! That cunt Wilson should be getting his jotters tomorrow, the chancing, gobshite prick... 

McGregor 

Sands Goldson King 

Tav Lundstram Jack Barasic  

Tillman

Morelos Colak 

3/5/2 in attack midfield to fall back as necessary. Something different . Dropping Kent as there's little end product , less side to side ,more direct please.

54 minutes ago, mark1963 said:

McGregor 

Sands Goldson King 

Tav Lundstram Jack Barasic  

Tillman

Morelos Colak 

3/5/2 in attack midfield to fall back as necessary. Something different . Dropping Kent as there's little end product , less side to side ,more direct please.

3 centre halves and 2 defensive midfielders at home to Dundee Utd. Some laugh.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

We surely cannot play more than 1 holding midfielder or 3 centre backs against the likes of Dundee. 

Fuck this defensive style football domestically. Go for the jugular from the start and treat them with the zero respect they deserve. 

This......it is a great opportunity to get our season back on track, a must win.