*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

II’m actually more annoyed watching that than I was watching the defeats this season. Apart from the first 15 mins that was a terrible performance and we were honestly lucky to come away with the win. 

Completely agree. I'm raging after that second half.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Difference between us and the peados is they have players who can take a chance, they pass and make better opportunities and they have learned to defend

I see nothing in our style of play that will change that, what we do in training is beyond me

When they play teams they murder any belief they might have with how ruthless they are. We are so wasteful, teams always think they'll have a chance. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No it was unpinned like others, will be down the pages.

Looked through to page 6 (mid August) and wasn't there. Also when I searched "goalscorers and assists" on the forum, titles only, every other years' thread came through except this seasons one 

Just now, esquire8 said:

As long as the European money keeps rolling in I think they barely care about the  domestic game. 

Posted previously they'll take 2nd place and euro runs every season.

So you think they enjoy people coming up to them in a shop/restaurant and saying “jeez, that was shocking, mate”?

I’m also assuming that they support Rangers, as we do?

As for “money keeps rolling in”, they’ve not got their hands in the till ffs - never understand comments like that.

:ang:

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

II’m actually more annoyed watching that than I was watching the defeats this season. Apart from the first 15 mins that was a terrible performance and we were honestly lucky to come away with the win. 

You’re right. That’s a win but it’s some of the worst I’ve seen from us this season and that’s saying something.

Squad is poor but GVB needs to go. Random selections and there is nothing about him to suggest he could inspire anybody to up their game. 
Anfield could be carnage 

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Changes need made at boardroom level n dof level first n foremost

The operational side of the club is rotten to the core. Since we're unlikely to be lucky enough to see all of them get the bullet at the same time, I'd settle for Wilson and Van Bronkhurst to go today. The rest can be weeded out over the coming months.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

So you think they enjoy people coming up to them in a shop/restaurant and saying “jeez, that was shocking, mate”?

I’m also assuming that they support Rangers, as we do?

As for “money keeps rolling in”, they’ve not got their hands in the till ffs - never understand comments like that.

:ang:

They literally give zero fucks about the support. Theres a plethora of evidence of this since Robertson came in the door and gradually filtered down. 

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Looked through to page 6 (mid August) and wasn't there. Also when I searched "goalscorers and assists" on the forum, titles only, every other years' thread came through except this seasons one 

Just checked your topics history and you're correct it's not there, maybe it's been hidden? I know admin can hide posts, unsure if they can do the same with topics.

@psb07158

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Difference between us and the peados is they have players who can take a chance, they pass and make better opportunities and they have learned to defend

I see nothing in our style of play that will change that, what we do in training is beyond me

This.  

Should be identifying weaknesses and working to eradicate them.

And also working on improving strengths but we don't seem to have any at the moment.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

How the fuck does morelos not get on the park today 

Only Gio knows. What was the point in starting him on his path to match fitness by giving him an hour on Wednesday only to give him no minutes today before the 2 week break? 

Absolutely baffling. 

Poor performance and tactics aside, we clearly need new blood in key areas of the team. 

We need a new keeper. Neither of our two main keepers are at the standard required anymore, and it's obvious McCrorie isn't getting a look in. 

We actually need a fair amount when i think of it. We need the spine of the team replaced. Keeper, 2 reliable and commanding centre halves, a forward thinking central midfielder, and 2 wingers who will take their man on and commit so we can get bodies forward. Colak and Alfie are fine up top. 

A lot of work needing done to the squad. We look sluggish, out of ideas at times. To me that's symptomatic of a lost confidence in the system and managerial team.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That's down to the rancid zonal marking and what Jon has been told to do. 

You could say that about McGregor as well... Jon Mc has not impressed me at all. He might come out for passes a bit more, but he is a much inferior keeper to McGrefor that it more than evens itself out.

Just now, esquire8 said:

They literally give zero fucks about the support. Theres a plethora of evidence of this since Robertson came in the door and gradually filtered down. 

This.

If anyone had any doubt about that fact the whole Fat Ange homecoming tour debacle should have settled it once and for all.