Lee Wallace

ForeverAndEver

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes above average players play mainly in friendlies and have 10 caps ffs. Have you actually looked at his international career before spouting nonsense. 

average at best. Never a legend 

happy retirement 

So you ard now saying he was above average. I am not saying he is in legend teritory but in the overall list og players over the past decade he was better than just average. 

31 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Fucking morons thinking they’re ultra intelligent pointing out he wasn’t Marcelo, as if anyone calling him a legend is basing it on his playing ability 

Get a grip ffs it’s just complete ignorance

He only sacrificed his career down south and internationally in his prime years 

That’s all he did

Club Legend.

My earlier post was to bait the OP about Shagger. 

Lee gave his heart and soul to our great Club when we needed leaders.

Was sorry when he left and he should have been given a hero's departure. Truly saddened  that he left with almost no acculades.   He deserved so much better than that. 

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The man stood behind this club at it's darkest hour, that's twice you have had a dig , fuck up. 

What do you mean? He signed a five year juicy deal only 8months before we got relegated. 

he”s quickly turning into a mythical creature. Who sacrificed a glittering international career and a first team regular with Barcelona to play in the arse end of Scottish football. 
Truth is he has said his family didn’t want to leave Edinburgh and he was content at Rangers and a long term contract for no bad money  

Remember Kevin Kyle was on 8k a week  

ffs

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

What do you mean? He signed a five year juicy deal only 8months before we got relegated. 

he”s quickly turning into a mythical creature. Who sacrificed a glittering international career and a first team regular with Barcelona to play in the arse end of Scottish football. 
Truth is he has said his family didn’t want to leave Edinburgh and he was content at Rangers and a long term contract for no bad money  

ffs

I'm not arguing or debating over this, I could but I'm not, if you don't think that Lee Wallace deserves nothing but respect from our support then you sir are a fucking clown.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not arguing or debating over this, I could but I'm not, if you don't think that Lee Wallace deserves nothing but respect from our support then you sir are a fucking clown.

We should respect all our players 

part of being a supporter 

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We should respect all our players 

part of being a supporter 

Agreed 

On 26/09/2021 at 11:20, KeyserSoze said:

Itten 

4 in 28

Herrera

1 in 18. 

Both sheeeeite

On 24/10/2021 at 12:07, KeyserSoze said:

Borna barasic ya lazy fucking arsehole. 

On 21/01/2022 at 20:13, KeyserSoze said:

Bring Sakala into the middle and put Itten in a cupboard in the dressing room 

On 03/09/2022 at 13:15, KeyserSoze said:

Barasic followed a player to the RB position and left a massive gap for that goal. 
useless cunt. 

On 09/08/2022 at 20:34, KeyserSoze said:

577D8F12-1D44-45DF-B4CF-392FD880256D.gif.439361f0e874de892290d1d5a9f5556f.gif

Sands and Barasic 

On 25/07/2022 at 13:05, KeyserSoze said:

Costs her a fortune in toilet paper and cucumbers 

Barasic is rubbish btw 

On 01/12/2021 at 21:17, KeyserSoze said:

Barasic turning his back on that shot.  Fucking pussy

On 22/11/2021 at 12:26, KeyserSoze said:

I’ve also watched it back. Barasic is a fucking scaredy-cat.  Get him to fuck what a waste of a jersey 

On 07/11/2021 at 15:47, KeyserSoze said:

Barasic has had nearly one good season with us. The rest of the time he’s been shite. 
He’s Lee Wallace in disguise 

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

ffs

Mythical creature?

Have a word with yourself.

Lee wasn't our best ever player in our illustrious history but he showed more bottle than players worth millions. 

He bust a gut for us during our worst phase and was a shining example of professionalism.

He wouldn't get a game for us now, but it would have taken longer for us to get here without his contribution.