*****The Official Rangers v Liverpool Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I know that, you get rewarded for draws too but we can't muster one of those up either.

This group is hard as fuck. Napoli out of nowhere are world beaters, Liverpool are Liverpool and out first game was Ajax away when we looked like we were just born. This champions league group won’t define our season. 

Just now, The true baller said:

We can absolutely win the league and some cups this year but fucking hell we need new midfielders.

I’m sorry but we may beat most Scottish diddy teams but when we play against the tarriers Gio & the squad will do the usual shitebag sit back performance and they will smash us again it’s fucking obvious.

Especially with Goldson & Jack potentially out our squad is in shit state.

The tarriers loosing a bit of form doesn’t change the massive problems we have. 

Our only slight hope of winning the league is to hang in till January and have the best Jamuary transfer window of all time in terms of signing success.

Some harsh comments in here.  English sides have been winning comfortably against much better sides than us.  Goldson going off was a key moment and at least we gave tonight a go before going down. 

A lot of the criticism at Gio is almost a result of us getting to the CL.  As disappointing as it is, we just aren’t good enough for this level this year.

Just now, IpswichGer said:

Probably along the lines of "We scored. Great job. Now lets go out there and ensure no one else gets injured".

At least I hope so as that is the only acceptable (not really) reason for this drop in application.

Where the fuck has Kent gone by the way?

The 2 games vs Liverpool have sickened me tbh. From even the social media team taking pictures of our captain at Anfield with a stupid grin on his face likes he’s at Disneyland to the 2nd half tonight, the whole game at Anfield.

Scunnered with Rangers at the minute and I hold the management responsible - no fight or energy, boring football. And too many players that either don’t want to be here and can’t be fucked or are just genuinely shite