*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Zero fucks given. One of the most embarrassing nights in the clubs history and he doesn't care. "We could've defended better" nonsense.

What a bizarre take even for you.

2 hours ago, MadSasa said:

Sands isn’t a footballer never mind a natural centre back. For such a great player himself you’d think GvB would know who was good or shit.

Natural doesn’t mean good though, another in the long list of idiotic things people wanty have a go at him for 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Natural doesn’t mean good though, another in the long list of idiotic things people wanty have a go at him for 

I’m not having a go at him I just don’t think Sands should have be signed in the first place. Think it was purely a Wilson signing and the only reason we’ve seen him play at all is because Souttar, Helander and Davies were injured.

1 minute ago, MadSasa said:

I’m not having a go at him I just don’t think Sands should have be signed in the first place. Think it was purely a Wilson signing and the only reason we’ve seen him play at all is because Souttar, Helander and Davies were injured.

Think Sands was more likely a Gio suggestion given the CFG link. 

4 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I think Alfie and colak would compliment each other well, his reluctance to change especially domestically could cost him his job 

I don’t get GvB reluctance to try it as he has  shown flexibility with dropping Lundstram into sweeper, Kamara as a 10, Aribo as a false 9 etc

It just seems obvious, get your best attackers on the pitch and let them attack.

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Zero fucks given. One of the most embarrassing nights in the clubs history and he doesn't care. "We could've defended better" nonsense.

Stop hanging on his every word mate. Most info in these press conferences is generic pish which is not worth listening too in most cases.

7 minutes ago, ayro said:

I don’t get GvB reluctance to try it as he has  shown flexibility with dropping Lundstram into sweeper, Kamara as a 10, Aribo as a false 9 etc

It just seems obvious, get your best attackers on the pitch and let them attack.

Nah makes too much sense 

52 minutes ago, ayro said:

We are probably going to concede in every away game now given the state of our defence. He can’t drop Colak now and he’s got to find a way of getting him and Morelos on the pitch together. 
The injury situation is a nightmare and we might be bad but most of this league is utter pish. 
We have to be more forward thinking to keep the pressure off the back line - if we invite teams on we will crumble. Sands, King , Tav and Barasic is just about as bad as it gets