*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, The Archer said:

Ridvan,McCrorie and Sakala should have been in the starting lineup and possibly Devine.Disgraceful Kent gets a game every week when he is on shocking form

Said the same , McCrorie Devine King Davis and Yilmaz would have been my backline today.

Hard to ignore Wednesday but in terms of the domestic it's good to see a rotation between Kent, Sakala and Matondo.

We've won our last two league games by 4 goals. The second we played Jack in a much more advanced role than we're used to and have now swapped him out for Tillman so actually going more offensive.

However, I don't know how in 2022 Arfield is starting 3 games in 8 days. Also I'll look forward to seeing Yilmaz on Wednesday, I suppose:lol:

1 minute ago, STRUTH82 said:

The whole Yilmaz situation is baffling, its time they just come clean and admit they've bought a dud, christ even the boys advisors were telling him he wouldn't be up to the job here.

He looked far more positive and confident than Barisic when he came on against st mirren imo.

For the little we've seen Yilmaz, he's looked decent.

I'm also friendly with a couple of Besiktas fans who really rate him, and were gutted he left. 

I get it when Borna was playing well, and Yilmaz had just arrived, but fuck sake give him the chances now when Borna isn't playing well. 

15 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

The thing with yilmaz is he’s homesick and hasn’t settled here

If Yilmaz leaves in January and we end up with no left back to replace Borna then Wilson needs sacked. 

Also being chucked on a bench and not being given an opportunity to do your job and show what you can do no matter how shite the player ahead of you is can't help being homesick.

Maybe a run in the team and some backing from the support could help the guy out. Some backing from the manager to play him could also help him settle.