Tillman

RFC55

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Many on here played the game at a decent level mate. But no matter what, your assessment of Tillman from Day 1 has been brutal. You have called him a shitebag and lazy and God knows what else. You said it so much, some actually began to buy into your rhetoric, especially about laziness.

If you were good at football mate, you a proof in the pudding that not all talented players make good managers.

Thank fuck you are finally laying off him and seeing the talent he is.

Under beale hes night and day.

Maybe its the British coaching aspect where hes been told if you dont do a b and c, youll end up playing at a lower level.

His has upped his engine level into 4th gear, shown aggression and work rate. Ontop of his supererior technical ability and doing it consistently now which is required.

I hold my hands up if he can keep this up, i got it wrong.

Just now, RFC55 said:

“I’m videoing it don’t worry”

utterly tragic bastards 

Its a "generational thing"

I only like the encore.

Nothing wrong with the sash, nothing sectarian either. Should actually be played at Ibrox imo.

The tarriers play alot of soft Irish rebel unrelated septic shite at the peado dome.

We have just became appeasers.

Im sure Rangers head security will be giving them a briefing now anyway.

Good to see the lad smiling.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

“I’m videoing it don’t worry”

utterly tragic bastards 

Seen it earlier.

Watch that mob make a big deal out of this and try to get him suspended for the cup final. They won't, but we really don't make life easy for ourselves at times 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seen it earlier.

Watch that mob make a big deal out of this and try to get him suspended for the cup final. They won't, but we really don't make life easy for ourselves at times 

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13033801.police-Rangers-fans-can-sing-sash/

Boy doesnt know whats going on but we need to stop appeasing and educate ourselves.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not saying he's done wrong. I'm not saying anything about the Sash per se.

I'm saying  there's fucktards in our support that would video anything, even harmful for a player, and post it online for a few likes.

They are the ones that need educated that they're fannies

100%

But we have uneducated appeasers, who panic at anything related to the culture and identity of the majority of our own support is what i meant.

5 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

100%

But we have uneducated appeasers, who panic at anything related to the culture and identity of the majority of our own support is what i meant.

When one part of society can call themselves Fenians, but a player gets a 10 game ban for sectarianism for calling one of them a bastard, then we've got to give no ammunition to get us punished.

That's not appeasement, it's self preservation and wise.

The boy that did this did it for his own gain, not the player, and whilst I'm sure he's delighted with his likes he's a prick.