Andy Halliday - would you have him back?

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Management team of Souness, Duncan Ferguson and Barry Ferguson, first signing Andy Halliday, we will be ready for Champions League glory next year, this forum definitely is way ahead of its time. 

Mate, I was reading the Souness/100,000 ground share thread last night, posters were saying how unbelievable it was, then saying they would have wanted him back as manager!!!!! Place is full of nutters :lol:

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Management team of Souness, Duncan Ferguson and Barry Ferguson, first signing Andy Halliday, we will be ready for Champions League glory next year, this forum definitely is way ahead of its time

On 22/10/2022 at 20:29, Scottywellhousetb said:

Right I'm steaming and I'm going with Duncan Ferguson, I'm sticking to that and will accept all pelters I get later, fuck off gio you useless cunt. 

O rly?

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

O rly?

Aye, I was steaming, so fuck, I post as much pish as anyone else on here at times, especially when steaming, I can't remember half the stuff I post on here never mind trawling back over a week to find something some other cunt posted. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Aye, I was steaming, so fuck, I post as much pish as anyone else on here at times, especially when steaming, I can't remember half the stuff I post on here never mind trawling back over a week to find something some other cunt posted. 

Mate it took less than a minute. Plus you tend to remember the mad men who suggest something wild like that.