*****Official Rangers vs Ajax match thread*****

Orange and Blue

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Im hoping the board have held off sacking the cunt as to not lumber the new manager with getting pumped due to this shit squad........ yeah wishful thinking. 

Very wishful thinking unfortunately. 

As long as he's close in the league they'll do shit. 

Going to let him stay on until the league is fucked. You can see it coming a mile away. 

3 minutes ago, delparlane said:

It’s absolutely putrid. 

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

No fight, no desire, no pride.

Saying for the most part this season I dont really mind when a team puts it all on the pitch and shows desire etc but are beaten on the day. Problem is our biggest and most important games we have not shown either.

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Im hoping the board have held off sacking the cunt as to not lumber the new manager with getting pumped due to this shit squad........ yeah wishful thinking. 

I don’t think the board would sack Gio until we are 10 points behind in the league.

They won’t give a fuck about the Champions League even though we are now the laughing stock of Europe.

I remember posting when the draw was made that i was happy to have our last game at Ibrox incase we needed a result to progress in whatever Cup.

Didn't even seem that far fetched at the time.

The euphoria after PSV.

Yes we have a bastard of a draw, no one really seen then how good Napoli would be, and we have pretty much a full team out injured with some big players.

But i just want this over now ffs. We're not even playing that bad in this game, but we're just so limited as a team at the moment, and i can't see it getting much better under Gio even with players back. 

7 minutes ago, LondonderryAir said:

From being a penalty away from winning the Europa League, to being the worst team ever in the history of the Champions' League, just 20 weeks later... Horrendous.

We went from UEFA cup finalists to knocked out of qualifiers by Kaunas, it’s nothing new with us 

2 minutes ago, LondonderryAir said:

BT showed people leaving as soon as the second went in.  But yeah, I agree - an empty stadium long before full-time would be a proper statement from the fans.  This shit can't continue.

It was a couple of guys going for a slash!