Ross Wilson should be next to leave.

JCDBigBear

6 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Is it just me that thinks he sounds as if he's expecting either Morelos or Kent , or possibly both , to stay on ? 

I think it will linger on until the summer and when no one is interested,  they will re sign just like Goldson.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think it will linger on until the summer and when no one is interested,  they will re sign just like Goldson.

We if they do , they'll both have to improve dramatically , though a move for each of them is probably best for all concerned. 

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

No, that's what Ross Wilson is hoping will happen. Said it himself in that daft interview, like that was the plan all along with Goldson.

We got lucky, and this cunts building a business model around it.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

He’s holding us back

Fucking catastrophic that he’s still in a job

Think most on here will completely agree mate. However, given the comments at the AGM on him, I just can't see him leaving anytime soon so we can only hope Beale influences targets more than GVB seemingly did. 

6 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Think most on here will completely agree mate. However, given the comments at the AGM on him, I just can't see him leaving anytime soon so we can only hope Beale influences targets more than GVB seemingly did. 

Yeah unfortunately that’s the case

We can only hope 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

The difference between them and us is the squad depth / quality.

A decent 11 can compete, but bringing on Wright and Sands fucked us. That’s on our DoF.

It hurts us massively when people like Lawrence and Hagi are out with long term injuries. Say what you want about them, Hagi especially, but they have far more quality than either of the guys who came on today.

3 hours ago, Essandoh said:

He’s holding us back

Fucking catastrophic that he’s still in a job

Until the fans crowd the gates nothing will change with these men. I don't think we have it in us collectively to do it.

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Doing a brilliant job according to Robertson who himself is doing a fucking shocking job 

That shows you what we're up against 

He fucking needs to go as well. We all remember he was in charge of Motherwell when they were absolute basket case and nearly relegated from the Premiership...

They bounced back and fucking beat us in the Playoffs, because they'd got rid of shite like him!

We inherited, and look at us ever since.