Ross Wilson should be next to leave.

JCDBigBear

GVB all but confirmed with the ‘transfers is a collective decision’ that Wilson is responsible for the signings debacle we’ve had.  They can laud up the Patterson and Bassey sales as evidence he’s doing a cracking job but for every one of those, you have fucks ups like letting Goldson (although he re-signed), Morelos and Kent running down contracts, spunking money on utter drivel and wasting money on supposed marquee signing of Ramsey who missed more games than he played.  Huge fuck ups that have cost the club millions of pounds.

I’d like to know the actual strategy here, if there is one of course. If it’s to follow the Patterson / Bassey model, why didn’t they move on Morelos and Kent?  There is no way we couldn’t have had their agents find them clubs. 

Is it true we are paying Matondo 30k a week? I can’t find anything to back this but that’s what he was apparently on at schalke.

I heard one of the guests on the Rangers rabble podcast say he couldn’t believe how much he heard Matondo was on and he shouldn’t even be on half of what he is. 

if Matondo is on anywhere near 30k Wilson should be chased out the door. 

3 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Is it true we are paying Matondo 30k a week? I can’t find anything to back this but that’s what he was apparently on at schalke.

I heard one of the guests on the Rangers rabble podcast say he couldn’t believe how much he heard Matondo was on and he shouldn’t even be on half of what he is. 

if Matondo is on anywhere near 30k Wilson should be chased out the door. 

As I noted in my original post the average annual wage cost is approx £1.5 million per first team player.  Given that at least 12 of them will be getting nowhere near that sum then the average for the rest (including Matondo) will be considerably more than £1.5M.  How depressing is that thought???

50 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

As I noted in my original post the average annual wage cost is approx £1.5 million per first team player.  Given that at least 12 of them will be getting nowhere near that sum then the average for the rest (including Matondo) will be considerably more than £1.5M.  How depressing is that thought???

That’s wild. Unforgivable tbh.