*****Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen*****

G.E.C.

50 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Couldn’t give a fuck about this. Just another cash grab from the club. 

As much as I personally don't really give a fuck about it , I know a few boys who are taking their kids to this who normally can't get near so in that regard its all good. 

48 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Couldn’t give a fuck about this. Just another cash grab from the club. 

For once we cant accuse the club of that. You cant even see the likes of Stranraer or Annan for £10. It's a good price for families or people struggling financially at this time of year, to be able to see a game at Ibrox against an "illustrious" opponent. 

Each to their own, but I will be there. 

14 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

People saying they don't give a fuck about the game taking the time and effort to come into the match thread to inform us. 

:belm:

You can not give a fuck about something and still have an opinion on it though, also the time and effort to post an opinion on something you don't give a fuck about takes about 30 seconds. 

As much as I'm loving the WC, I look forward to nothing more than the next Rangers game, friendly or otherwise. You start off optimistic but it doesn't mean you are still happy two hours after kick-off.

Looking forward to watching Rangers again and seeing if the training sessions have made a difference.

23 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

You can not give a fuck about something and still have an opinion on it though, also the time and effort to post an opinion on something you don't give a fuck about takes about 30 seconds. 

Couldn't give a fuck.

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

As much as I'm loving the WC, I look forward to nothing more than the next Rangers game, friendly or otherwise. You start off optimistic but it doesn't mean you are still happy two hours after kick-off.

Looking forward to watching Rangers again and seeing if the training sessions have made a difference.

I think the WC has been completely shite. I’ve basically lost interest entirely in it 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think the WC has been completely shite. I’ve basically lost interest entirely in it 

A think it's been a welcome distraction from Rangers man. Couldn't have came at a better time. 

Of the games I've watched there's not much to write hame about, a think the best games were ones a missed 😂

Having a decent bet on a winner definitely helps ma view tho. 

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A think it's been a welcome distraction from Rangers man. Couldn't have came at a better time. 

Of the games I've watched there's not much to write hame about, a think the best games were ones a missed 😂

Having a decent bet on a winner definitely helps ma view tho. 

It was when Gio was here but I would like us to come back now so I can get a good look at how MB has us playing.

I haven’t decided on what I am calling him going forward btw. Don’t like “Mick” at all and “Beale” sounds ridiculous. Don’t love the idea of calling him Michael or the full Michael Beale either :lol:

1 hour ago, Madina said:

For once we cant accuse the club of that. You cant even see the likes of Stranraer or Annan for £10. It's a good price for families or people struggling financially at this time of year, to be able to see a game at Ibrox against an "illustrious" opponent. 

Each to their own, but I will be there. 

Will still cost upwards of £40 to take a family of 4, that’s before you buy a program, food & drink etc. The game should’ve been free to ST holders IMO. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It was when Gio was here but I would like us to come back now so I can get a good look at how MB has us playing.

I haven’t decided on what I am calling him going forward btw. Don’t like “Mick” at all and “Beale” sounds ridiculous. Don’t love the idea of calling him Michael or the full Michael Beale either :lol:

Bealedozer is the logical choice. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Am the exact same 😂😂😂

Got to go Beale a think. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mikey Be 🤣🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Has there been any word on what players are actually back from injury seeing we are nearing the end of this break? seen Roofe was back on the grass, he'll be back on the treatment table before Christmas the way things are going.

:lol: 

30 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Has there been any word on what players are actually back from injury seeing we are nearing the end of this break? seen Roofe was back on the grass, he'll be back on the treatment table before Christmas the way things are going.

Well, he is Jamaican in fairness.

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Will still cost upwards of £40 to take a family of 4, that’s before you buy a program, food & drink etc. The game should’ve been free to ST holders IMO. 

Nobody forces you at gun point to buy a programme or the overpriced food at the kiosks.