*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d rather we didn’t play someone loaded with the flu, lack of options or not. If he has a proper flu it seems almost impossible he even managed to get from the house to the car, never mind play a game of football 

Yeah I tend to agree. I also think that “flu” seems to have become synonymous with “a cold” for a lot of people, despite them being 2 very different things. You couldn’t play 1 minute with flu. That said, playing with a stinking cold would still be grim

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yeah I tend to agree. I also think that “flu” seems to have become synonymous with “a cold” for a lot of people, despite them being 2 very different things. You couldn’t play 1 minute with flu. That said, playing with a stinking cold would still be grim

Aye, playing through a bad cold is some effort still.

Think I’ve had a genuine flu once in my life and it absolutely floored me. Wanted to die even having to make the journey from my bed to the toilet

51 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d rather we didn’t play someone loaded with the flu, lack of options or not. If he has a proper flu it seems almost impossible he even managed to get from the house to the car, never mind play a game of football 

Always an excuse for when tav is honking, 

I don't buy the fair play stuff here. If he's got the cold or a flu, we have a squad for a reason, and i'm sure Devine or Jack could have slotted in there. 

I get he's club captain, and i am a fan of Tav, but it should either be a case of turn up and play, don't make excuses about why the form is poor, or take the day off. 

54 minutes ago, WWTC said:

https://Copy & Paste This Shite..../sport/football/football-news/barry-ferguson-connor-goldson-Rangers-28790303

you’ve got to admire the baws Ferguson has for talking absolute shite

Barry Ferguson the player, absolute legend.

Barry Ferguson the wannabe manager, pundit, podcaster, social media, columnist whatever: absolute fud.

Talks so much shite it's unbelievable, he's a cheek to question Goldson too, or does he forget his attitude during the PLG era.