****The official Rangers v the tarriers thread****

wully

2 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Same here, Lundstram going off injured was a fkn nightmare & so typical for us, he was playing really well at that point. 

Jack was a massive downgrade when he came on. Lundstram had started to put on one of his good performances and bully them in the middle.

2 hours ago, Madina said:

Hitting someone with a glass bottle is taig behaviour. Yes they're scum, but go fight them outside rather than throw a bottle that could have hit a kid

They deserved it after disrespecting our 66 mate fuck them. Hope the cunts who got smacked with the bottles still have a headache.

We did fuck it, but hey ho, it's by with now, should just make us even more determined to do them the next time.

Remember we went 2 years undefeated against them, we can get back to that.

Monday was, in the end, disappointing, but there as positives and has been progress.

Let's go again and give those bastards from Dundee a lesson, and take it from there.

Juts seen these headlines in the Football Gossip pages on BBC Scotland. :lol: 

Celtic will raise concerns with the Scottish FA about the use of VAR after the club were left baffled that referee John Beaton was not sent to the monitor to look at a potential handball by Rangers' Connor Goldson in Monday's Old Firm draw (Daily Record).

Former Celtic striker Chris Sutton says the decision not to send the referee to review the incident was "incredulous" (Daily Record).

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

celtic will raise concerns with the Scottish FA about the use of VAR after the club were left baffled that referee John Beaton was not sent to the monitor to look at a potential handball by Rangers' Connor Goldson in Monday's Old Firm draw (Daily Record).

Former celtic striker Chris Sutton says the decision not to send the referee to review the incident was "incredulous" (Daily Record).

You can laugh mate but I've made this point before.... 

The scum board are scared shitless of their fans. They know if they do nothing the manky scum fans will kick up fuck and turn on them. 

If roles were reversed I doubt our board would give a fuck. 

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally seem to remember 2 kids of 10 and 11 being bottled by 2 adult mutants not that long ago.
I'll save my sympathy for our own who are stll waiting on justice.

Aye they were bottled by the same sort of idiot that throws a bottle into a crowd of people that could hit anyone…..

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

celtic will raise concerns with the Scottish FA about the use of VAR after the club were left baffled that referee John Beaton was not sent to the monitor to look at a potential handball by Rangers' Connor Goldson in Monday's Old Firm draw (Daily Record).

Former celtic striker Chris Sutton says the decision not to send the referee to review the incident was "incredulous" (Daily Record).

Not read Sutton’s article. But wtf is he crying about? The rules are clear. He hasn’t made himself unnaturally bigger and it’s not outwith his silhouette.

There’s nothing to debate. It’s not even contentious. Moron

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Could see the logic of VAR check under the rules but the check would have given the same result so no idea why they’re kicking off about this when the decision was so clear 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Andy Halliday said Goldson was protecting his face, not making his silhouette bigger therefore by the rules, wrong or right in opinions, it was the right decision.

That's probably why he wasn't asked to go to the screen.

Aye this is the rule 

F01E0CE6-5AA5-4F08-89C3-DBD5E69B1072.jpeg

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Was only a matter of time before they complained about VAR. Just a shame we didn’t see out the win so we could have witnessed the meltdown in full flow this week 

If they lost and had that to cling to, PR would've went into absolute overdrive.

Always cheated never defeated, even when they draw.

Wee victims. They always will be.

1 hour ago, Craiggybear said:

You can laugh mate but I've made this point before.... 

The scum board are scared shitless of their fans. They know if they do nothing the manky scum fans will kick up fuck and turn on them. 

If roles were reversed I doubt our board would give a fuck. 

I would agree about them scared of their fans, but the fact that they think they are always on the wrong end of decisions is LOL stuff to me. 

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

Not read Sutton’s article. But wtf is he crying about? The rules are clear. He hasn’t made himself unnaturally bigger and it’s not outwith his silhouette.

There’s nothing to debate. It’s not even contentious. Moron

It is nuts (I have not read it either) they got a draw they did not deserve and still unhappy with decisions, can you imagine if we had got the win. :mutley:

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

If they lost and had that to cling to, PR would've went into absolute overdrive.

Always cheated never defeated, even when they draw.

Wee victims. They always will be.

I love their tears, I thrive off those bastards being in pain 

1 hour ago, Blue72 said:

Could see the logic of VAR check under the rules but the check would have given the same result so no idea why they’re kicking off about this when the decision was so clear 

They always think they get done by Refs when most of the time they get away with murder.