Morelos

King Jela

2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Ross Wilson is going to live off the Bassey and Aribo sales. You could see him physically spewing when he was challenged at the AGM. Fact of the matter is, players like Kamara should have been sold after the Euros when british media were waxing lyrical over him every game. Alfredo should have been sold again when teams were supposedly in for him (or he should have been made available). We dont have many other sellable assets now and any that we do are either running out of contract or have dipped in form. It's a ridiculous place to be in.

We also took a chance with Goldson that luckily for us paid off when he signed a new deal.

At the time I thought Goldson was worth more to us on the park than any potential transfer fee would have been, but it’s not my job to manage the footballing infrastructure of Rangers and ensure we don’t lose money on our assets. It is Ross Wilson’s job though…

He’s either got a medical condition that’s stopping him from shifting the weight or he’s a useless cunt, a great talent and he’s fucked it for himself was never going to make it in a bigger league when you compare him to colak who’s constantly training

3 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

He’s either got a medical condition that’s stopping him from shifting the weight or he’s a useless cunt, a great talent and he’s fucked it for himself was never going to make it in a bigger league when you compare him to colak who’s constantly training

He's fucked the big move for himself, no club worth a fuck will look at the shape he is in and want to hand him 30k a week.

Off to play in an obscure league no doubt.

Just now, The Godfather said:

He's fucked the big move for himself, no club worth a fuck will look at the shape he is in and want to hand him 30k a week.

Off to play in an obscure league no doubt.

He’ll go and play for a second rate Saudi team for mega bucks and be retired back in Colombia before he’s out his early thirties. 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Clapping off mediocrity so you don’t loose staunch points :lol: We’ve fallen so far as a club and support and it’s unreal. We’re basically just another run of the mill club at this point. Everything that made us special has been eroded since 2012. 

Na mate clapping of a team i have supported through the good and the bad all my days, some people are only interest when were winning 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Clapping off mediocrity so you don’t loose staunch points :lol: We’ve fallen so far as a club and support and it’s unreal. We’re basically just another run of the mill club at this point. Everything that made us special has been eroded since 2012. 

Na mate clapping of a team i have supported through the good and the bad all my days, some people are only interest when were winning 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

2 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

What did you say mate?

Regardless of his current form and fitness I still think he is a better option to keep around than anything Wilson and his merry band of clueless idiots come up with to replace him. If we had a better Sporting Director or even not one at all then I'd be glad to give him the best for his future endeavors come May.

Don't understand with any player how it's unthinkable or impossible to make them come in and train, attend the training centre on what are deemed to be working days. 

When they are there, then the club controls what they do and what they eat. If that's the issue of course 

56 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Regardless of his current form and fitness I still think he is a better option to keep around than anything Wilson and his merry band of clueless idiots come up with to replace him. If we had a better Sporting Director or even not one at all then I'd be glad to give him the best for his future endeavors come May.

The last striker we bought has 14 goals

50 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If he's #intentionally' under performing, just running down his contract, he's playing a dangerous game. Who in their right mind would take him on current form? 

No chance really - if he wanted to leave and had a year or two left maybe it’d be a way of forcing an early move but given his remaining contract I don’t think it can be intentional/cynical.