Morelos

King Jela

On 02/01/2023 at 16:54, BigBearButt said:

Needs to be sold in January and ultimately needs to be replaced with a better player. Likely wash our face in terms of getting what we paid for but its a bit of an expensive lesson in terms of sell when its hot.

Its a shame that its ending like this but something has changed with him and he isnt half the player he was. 

He is twice the player in weight

12 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I don’t know if he will get a better deal anywhere else mate. I don’t know what we would even offer him now. Just can’t see us paying the same or more for the return we get from him. 

Even right now every championship and some lower end PL teams would take him on the wages he's currently on

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

These still images never really prove anything tbh.

All you need to do is look at his mobility, pace and endurance to know he’s miles off where he was. Never mind how bad his goal return is. 

Mate I agree that his form, match conditioning, attitude is all off but the fat jibes are nonsense, reading this forum you would think he was running about with a beer belly munching doughnuts during the game 😂

also knew you would be first to reply to this 😆

43 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I agree that his form, match conditioning, attitude is all off but the fat jibes are nonsense, reading this forum you would think he was running about with a beer belly munching doughnuts during the game 😂

also knew you would be first to reply to this 😆

Me too :lol: 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

All you need to do is look at his mobility, pace and endurance to know he’s miles off where he was. Never mind how bad his goal return is. 

Before

EF6B5970-D811-4B1B-AA98-2A880BB10391.thumb.jpeg.99adfa0f59723e18a1a46f8f65b2fc7b.jpeg

After…

22C034E9-1949-4720-AE19-811674A22D54.jpeg.3f6f1fcfde56a5d8d7d1d4cd01388086.jpeg

2 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Are you expecting a belly to be hanging below his top or something?

The guy is overweight for a footballer at this level, mental that people try and deny this :lol:

Greg Taylor called him fat boy yesterday.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

His attitude’s been shite, his form has been shite but he played more like the Morelos we’ve known in the past yesterday.

Missed a couple of great chances but at least got himself into great positions and generally gave them a hard time. 

29 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Really strange two pictures to choose 

They show the extremes of his condition, that’s the whole point.

The man’s condition is disgraceful for a full time professional sportsman.