Morelos

King Jela

Just now, MacBoyd said:

His record and misses against celtic is disgusting and ill never look back on him that fondly because of it. He needs to fuck off.

Embarrassing to say the least. His involvement in the first celtic goal was a joke and the chances he missed were criminal as well

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Embarrassing to say the least. His involvement in the first celtic goal was a joke and the chances he missed were criminal as well

It has been his whole career, he simply can't do it. For the first goal embarrassing but I'm used to him doing that our "captain" losing a 70/30 annoyed me more.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ll be gutted if he signs a new deal. He needs sold right now. 

Id let him leave on a free just get him off the wage bill tbh use his wage to bring in another striker even on loan until the summer, his attitude and the contempt he’s treated this club and the fans is an absolute disgrace, the guys a shadow of the player he was and is washed up in his mid 20’s. 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He needs to go now, but I’ll always look back on his time here pretty fondly. His play added a lot more than just goals when he was in form btw, people seem to forget that a lot 

He’s really tainted the good parts for me recently. Shame really.