Morelos

King Jela

Canny bring myself to hate him the way some on here do but do think it’s time for him to move on along with a few others, noticeable that the majority support at the match still back him and he doesn’t seem to have the same hate as on here 

21 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

He's a self-centred, petulant embarrassment that should have been sold the summer there was interest in him. 

The main reason I’ve always struggled to like him, in spite of the goals he was scoring in his prime for us. Nothing sums him up more for me than his look-at-me celebrations a few games back when some tidy work gifted him a tap-in to score off of. Moody and unmotivated when he’s not scoring - always seemed to have a me first, team second attitude. 
Done with that shite.

22 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Canny bring myself to hate him the way some on here do but do think it’s time for him to move on along with a few others, noticeable that the majority support at the match still back him and he doesn’t seem to have the same hate as on here 

If you look at the reaction / support he had last season at Ibrox, to what he gets now it’s night and day tbh.

Loved the guy and what he brought to us, however I cant hate any rangers player, his attitude is embarrassing now, do you reward someone who has let us down big time this season with a new contract? Not for me, the way he is running his life just now he will end up on the scrap heap.

5 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Playing like his nickname now.  TBH I would carry him on my back to wherever he goes next.

Sad, once we could have got 20m, now I would bite your arm off for half that.

His contract is up in the summer, be lucky to be offered half a million and I'd take it (be tempted to let him leave this month for fck all)

3 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

great comment - now off you fuck ya fud. (thought I'd put you on ignore before - never too late)

honestly fuck up ya ride, glad we don’t have cunts like you running the club who’d let a player leave for fuck all 6 months before he can leave for free.

forums full a halfwits these days 

I'd never bring myself to "hate" anybody playing for us, but I'm definitely more than a tad ambivalent towards him. Cracking player in previous seasons but always dogged by temperamental issues and sulking. Hes been out of shape all season and his OF goalscoring record is stinking for a player we (the fans) claimed was worth £20 mill at one point 

The way it’s ending for him isn’t great ,We picked him up for relative buttons ,He has more than repaid that fee .While it would have been good to have sold him a couple of years ago for a nice big fee ,The big fee didn’t come for multiple reasons .Any of the fees mentioned at the time 16m we’re almost to a man believed to be too low ,So no point dwelling with hindsight .

He gave us some great nights and he will be our record European goal scorer for quite some time .

4 hours ago, Ambrogio said:

Canny stand the sight of the guy just now . Does not give one fuck about anybody but himself . If it’s not about him he’s no interested . 

100% spot on. A complete waste of fucking space. 
Playing for this club and letting yourself get in that state. 
Hopefully Beale sees the mess that he is 

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

100% spot on. A complete waste of fucking space. 
Playing for this club and letting yourself get in that state. 
Hopefully Beale sees the mess that he is 

Everyone with eyesight can see it! I said after the training day he was a balloon and his finishing was poor that day. Nearly 6 months on and nothing has changed.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Alfredo on 28 December 22 v Motherwell 

B19A4DCB-90F6-4295-8F9D-CE1E6D7121D4.thumb.jpeg.f71ad25363bfeac2c0370b8bf839b013.jpeg

Fat mess imo 

Are you expecting a belly to be hanging below his top or something?

The guy is overweight for a footballer at this level, mental that people try and deny this :lol:

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Are you expecting a belly to be hanging below his top or something?

The guy is overweight for a footballer at this level, mental that people try and deny this :lol:

What weight is he mate and what weight should he be ?