Morelos

King Jela

Three years ago, he scores those two headers against Feyenoord. But like I said earlier, he probably doesn't get his head on them three weeks ago. As sore as today is, I wouldn't quite write him off just yet.

In saying that, if he keeps on this downward trajectory, he is out of the game by 30.

28 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Ross Wilson is to blame, he said we have a trading model in place i.e. sell low (sign Morelos for £1m from HJK) and sell high (numerous suitors for upwards of £10m).

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I’d have been gutted selling him but it was the right thing to do at the right time to re-invest and keep the squad fresh.

Wilson is a liability along with Robertson. We need to start there.

50 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That second header from the corner was criminal

His backpack to Maeda was even worse than that. 

He's never been a 'complete forward' that can play any type of football. At his best he's bullying defenders, that's his capabilities. 

As much as he's not the player he once was, we've had our moneys worth, he still has the potential to be better unfortunately i don't think it will be with us, i think he's become to conformable with the lack of competition, unfortunate but that's the way its played out

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bar one that Hart made a rip-roaring cunt of have you ever seen a less mobile forward at shutting players down. 

Then his current inability to retain possession, a shocking blind pass that cost us a goal, and again more missed chances.

He seemed sucked into his own wee battles again, at our expense.

Colak using crutches would be a better option.

His short passing has always been poor ,That cross field pass that cost the goal was disgusting .

45 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Mental that he peaked at about 23.

He’s lost the edge that made him what he was ,The hunger and aggression that made him the ideal 1 up top player has gone .Can’t see anybody offering him a better contract than is already on with us .

Will be a test of  Beales strength as a manager ,Morelos  is clearly no where near fit/good enough to get in a Rangers team Beale HAS to drop him regardless of who takes his place .Its  obvious that he does not contribute enough and if Beale continues to select him he will go the same way as  Gio.