Morelos

King Jela

It’s time to move on from Morelos - Hes not been the same since his thigh injury during the EL run.

Hes comeback well unfit and generally stuck 2 fingers up at the club.

Colak might not be the answer but if we are going to play him then we might aswell try and play to his strengths.

Thanks for the goals Alfie - Will always remember your 2 headers against Feyenoord - They were class

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Not even up for discussion,the colak one which he blasted wide was awful.

He duffed one which actually seemed to bounce off his left before he hit it but he's still a lot better finisher than Morelos, who is not even getting into positions now and who has duffed too many to list.

Reaction on here is shocking.

9 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

He duffed one which actually seemed to bounce off his left before he hit it but he's still a lot better finisher than Morelos, who is not even getting into positions now and who has duffed too many to list.

Reaction on here is shocking.

Alfie of now and Colak are not good enough for us moving forward.

13 minutes ago, Garnock Blue said:

Alfie of now and Colak are not good enough for us moving forward.

maybe not but  that's not what I was saying - If we're going down that route then only Tilman, Raskin and Cantwell are good enough going forward (and possibly Roofe if he wasn't perma injured)

What a bargain we got I love his aggressive play

Makes him a absolute nightmare to play against taking players attention off the game & on to him gets back to help in defense don't stop 

it will cost a good few quid to get someone to replace him with the same quality 

27 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

maybe not but  that's not what I was saying - If we're going down that route then only Tilman, Raskin and Cantwell are good enough going forward (and possibly Roofe if he wasn't perma injured)

Maybe worded the post wrong, just think we need different striking options...

Roofe said on his Instagram that the operation he just had was on something which had been holding him back for years. Is it too much to hope that when he comes back from that he'll be injury free.

I decided not to stick a question mark on the end there, leaving it as a rhetorical question to save myself the grief.

Turkish media have had Morelos signing for them for the past 5 years. Mad as a box of frogs over there. Galatasary are a no mark on the European stage these days and Turkey is probably the level Alfie is these days Unfortunately.

The real Alfie will be missed and could have went on to play for a Champions league quality team instead of a conference at best.