*****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

No it's his fault for not anticipating anything and being fucking glued to his line as always.

He's never getting to that ball on that heavy pitch.  Barasic has about a 15 yard head start on the Aberdeen player, he was waiting for the freekick for offside.  The guy has no brain for defending.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Frauds letting them lap up another treble. Cunts like Barasic need to be booted out now, they have nothing in them. 

Get 3 in this week and get them playing. Don't want to see the likes of Mcgregor, Barasic, Morelos, Jack again.

His crossing is a hit and miss now more often than not he whips it over the top and out of play. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I’m not saying he’s a bad player he’s probably one of the only ones who could score out of nothing. 

What am saying is in a semi-final against brutes in the middle of the park he’s been found wanting. He needs to be much more aggressive, Shinnie was embarrassed by Kent in first 5 mins and then moved over to marking Tillman. There’s a reason for that

I think you're in the minority on this one mate. He's been the only one with any poise and quality on the ball. Quite a few times. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m not saying he’s a bad player he’s probably one of the only ones who could score out of nothing. 

What am saying is in a semi-final against brutes in the middle of the park he’s been found wanting. He needs to be much more aggressive, Shinnie was embarrassed by Kent in first 5 mins and then moved over to marking Tillman. There’s a reason for that

No, getting out fought isn’t Tillmans issue it’s the other two who are in beside him to do the digging for us in Lundstram and Jack.

McGregor is the most arrogant Rangers player I've even met. He still swans around trying to avoid youngsters wanting a sig/pic as if hes King of the Hill. Arrogance is alright if you can back it up, but he hasnt for 2 seasons now 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Personally always preferred Jack as thought he was always much better technically and a better passer.

Fair enough. Always thought Shinnie stood out more. Never really noticed Jack TBH before we signed him although I watched him play in a cup final against the scum to get a gauge on what we were signing and came to the same conclusion between him and Shinnie.