Michael Beale

ElBufalo20

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Cantwell was decent but he’s doing his good work in middle of the park instead of the final 3rd which we brought him in for.

Needs to move his game about 20/30 yards up the park and start impacting that end of the pitch.

He was everywhere yesterday because Raskin was not fully fit and his other mate was Lundstram who seems to get deeper than Titanic every time I see him.

Cantwell was immense and another four or five like him would have seen a very different outcome.

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

He was everywhere yesterday because Raskin was not fully fit and his other mate was Lundstram who seems to get deeper than Titanic every time I see him.

Cantwell was immense and another four or five like him would have seen a very different outcome.

Cantwell was brought in to assist and score he was going Lundstrums job yesterday which is the main issue.

Cant fuckin wait to see back of most of this squad.

On 30/04/2023 at 20:40, ForeverAndEver said:

They ripped their squad apart and got a new manager.

We’ll be here with the same manager and no doubt loads of the squad will be the same

They’ve got the same left back and captain from that season tbf

edit: he wasnt the captain then obviously, point remains the same.

I'll lose staunch points here but I can't see Beale here for a long time.

It worries me that he may go down England in search for players when England has not been the best market for us over the years.

I don't think he has that fear streak in him where he can punish players for not pulling there weight and I think every professional player should have a manager that they are worried or scared to let down to get the best out of them.

I feel personally that he is a bit of a soft touch and players will get away with being poor and not turning up some weeks. I beleive we should be looking towards other leagues in Europe as different leagues have different play styles and ways of coaching and culture and a lot of these English players have not been able to cut it up here.

Genuinely at the stage where Im annoyed by everything he does.

Different players today in the same formation with the same route to goal. Hit the wings and pump the ball into 5'10 "striker". No trying anything else tactically.

Baffling subs. Fucking mind boggling bringing on a 35 year old Arfield, a player who is gone and another two who aren't in the plans for next season and will likely leave in a dead rubber game whilst leaving the likes of Lowry, King and devine on the bench.

Then his pop at Morelos just seemed a bit shitebaggy to me. Will happily slate someone in the public eye and out them when they are leaving but say fuck all about some of the serial losers or constant under performers who are staying.

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Really not looking forward to watching this same boring as fuck turgid utter shite football next season. 

The system needs changed, badly. 

See when we get rid of the deadwood, the useless bastards who don't want to be here and them what aren't good enough, I think we'll do it next season.

These players have been dragging down the whole squad with their shite attitude and massive wages.

22 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Genuinely at the stage where Im annoyed by everything he does.

Different players today in the same formation with the same route to goal. Hit the wings and pump the ball into 5'10 "striker". No trying anything else tactically.

Baffling subs. Fucking mind boggling bringing on a 35 year old Arfield, a player who is gone and another two who aren't in the plans for next season and will likely leave in a dead rubber game whilst leaving the likes of Lowry, King and devine on the bench.

Then his pop at Morelos just seemed a bit shitebaggy to me. Will happily slate someone in the public eye and out them when they are leaving but say fuck all about some of the serial losers or constant under performers who are staying.

What formation would you like to see us play with the players available?

3rd manager who hasn't fancied Lowry, maybe he's just not that good? Devine isn't and Souttar should be getting game time ahead of King. 

Pretty clear Morelos was being dup up because of his attitude/application and not performance levels

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

3rd manager who hasn't fancied Lowry, maybe he's just not that good? Devine isn't and Souttar should be getting game time ahead of King. 

Pretty clear Morelos was being dup up because of his attitude/application and not performance levels

Always find it silly to respond to someone wanting change with what they want. That's why managers get paid to do a job. However I'd like to see us go with 1 holding midfielder which then releases a space for another attacking player. That then allows you to go two up top or get another player closer to the striker.

Keep hearing this about 3 managers haven't fancied Lowry but we heard the same line about Mccrorie and every time he has stepped up he has impressed.

If Morelos was that bad attitude wise and application then that's on Beale for bringing him on. He knew this before bringing him on and chose to do it. He could have dropped Morelos and promoted anyouth striker to the bench today if needed.

9 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

The amount of criticism I've seen him get today is mad

Most reactionary support in world football

Hardly reactionary. Most fans were skeptical of him coming in the first place. Not sure what he's done that's given us optimism.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Always find it silly to respond to someone wanting change with what they want. That's why managers get paid to do a job. However I'd like to see us go with 1 holding midfielder which then releases a space for another attacking player. That then allows you to go two up top or get another player closer to the striker.

Keep hearing this about 3 managers haven't fancied Lowry but we heard the same line about Mccrorie and every time he has stepped up he has impressed.

If Morelos was that bad attitude wise and application then that's on Beale for bringing him on. He knew this before bringing him on and chose to do it. He could have dropped Morelos and promoted anyouth striker to the bench today if needed.

Lowry and Arfield are the only two attacking midfielders available, you said Arfield shouldn't be playing and Lowry clearly isn't fancied

McCrorie has played what 3 games? 

Agree to an extent about Morelos but Ure is miles off it, was Lovelace suspended? He hasn't exactly consistently tore up the lowland league

6 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Lowry was 16 & 17 under Gerrard so that's a little harsh.

Gio defo didn't fancy him or was too scared to try him.

He's suffered injuries since Beale got here, but I didn't understand not bringing him on today, especially when he has already said Wright will be leaving.

The best thing to get his mind away from grieving and start healing is to play football again.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Hardly reactionary. Most fans were skeptical of him coming in the first place. Not sure what he's done that's given us optimism.

It is reactionary, pretty much everyone to a man said they would judge him next season, we've had a rocky month and the knives are well and truly out

He has improved us 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Lowry was 16 & 17 under Gerrard so that's a little harsh.

Gio defo didn't fancy him or was too scared to try him.

He's suffered injuries since Beale got here, but I didn't understand not bringing him on today, especially when he has already said Wright will be leaving.

The best thing to get his mind away from grieving and start healing is to play football again.

Fair on Gerrard I suppose but he made his debut 2 months after he left.

He hasn't said Wright would be leaving

Think it would be best for everyone if Lowry went on loan next season

16 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

See when we get rid of the deadwood, the useless bastards who don't want to be here and them what aren't good enough, I think we'll do it next season.

These players have been dragging down the whole squad with their shite attitude and massive wages.

Today we must have flung about 30 crosses in, we scored from none of them in open play, and unless we get a bid on for yilmaz theres a good chance the two fullbacks who threw in the majority of said crosses will be here next season

The players are shocking i wont disagree, but today we played a system that focused on throwing crosses into the box of our opponents who played a centralised back 3, until wright and arfield came on we barely tried to change it up, and even before then, whenever matondo and sakala tried to there was no support 

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Today we must have flung about 30 crosses in, we scored from none of them in open play, and unless we get a bid on for yilmaz theres a good chance the two fullbacks who threw in the majority of said crosses will be here next season

The players are shocking i wont disagree, but today we played a system that focused on throwing crosses into the box of our opponents who played a centralised back 3, until wright and arfield came on we barely tried to change it up, and even before then, whenever matondo and sakala tried to there was no support 

You're right mate, what I'm saying is that if we clear out the shitebags it will probably be different. Imagine going into training as a player and the highest paid, high profile players don't fucking care anymore. 

Your head would be all over the place, why should I give a fuck if they don't.

Onwards and upwards, without these people.

16 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

The amount of criticism I've seen him get today is mad

Most reactionary support in world football

Do you enjoy watching his brand of football? He's got an embarrassment of riches already compared to the rest of the league bar celtic and we still struggle to do basic things properly. The players don't look like they know what the gameplan is apart from firing in hopeful crosses. He'll get his transfer window but the performances so far, players we're linked with, strange subs and lack of youth being selected don't fill me with confidence for next season.

1 minute ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Do you enjoy watching his brand of football? He's got an embarrassment of riches already compared to the rest of the league bar celtic and we still struggle to do basic things properly. The players don't look like they know what the gameplan is apart from firing in hopeful crosses. He'll get his transfer window but the performances so far, players we're linked with, strange subs and lack of youth being selected don't fill me with confidence for next season.

We've played some good football, we've played some shite football. Couldn't care less if it's enjoyable to watch or not.

He's won 20 out of 21(I think) games outwith old firms so I don't get that criticism?