Nicolas Raskin - Welcome to Rangers

Loyal72

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Never going to get a rebuild in the Jan window. The majority will and should be in the summer.

Agreed. Far too early to say this has been anything resembling a rebuild when only about 3 Wilson signings in the last few years are regularly starting. Excited about Raskin though. Summer going to be crucial. 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It looks to me Beale is putting a starter of a stamp on this team. They are both his signings I reckon, which makes me optimistic as wilsons have been barking of shite recently. 

Genuinely think we are on to a very good period under Beales tenure. 

This post makes me hopeful.

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

Doesn’t feel like we’ve had anywhere near the refresh needed just yet. We’ve signed numbers but only Davies and Tillman are starting and Tillman isn’t even our player yet. Whilst they’re starting with 8 players signed in the last 12.

Need 3-4 from that list to go on and be big players for us as well as signing 3-4 more in Summer. 

Raskin seems to come with good backing  so fingers crossed.

Lawrence would be a starter if he wasn't injured. Colak has started plenty of games but obviously is just coming back from injury. Yilmaz also has a good chance of being a first team starter in time.

The only real fuck up in the summer for me was Matondo. I'm not one that classes Souttar as a fuck up because as a squad player on a free transfer it was a no brained, despite his injury history. 

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Lawrence would be a starter if he wasn't injured. Colak has started plenty of games but obviously is just coming back from injury. Yilmaz also has a good chance of being a first team starter in time.

The only real fuck up in the summer for me was Matondo. I'm not one that classes Souttar as a fuck up because as a squad player on a free transfer it was a no brained, despite his injury history. 

Can slice it anyways. We’ve only had 2-3 players out of the last 25 signings who are regularly starting. Fingers crossed tide has turned because we will need raskin and cantwell to be big players. As well as 4-5 more in the summer. No room for flops now

10 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Can slice it anyways. We’ve only had 2-3 players out of the last 25 signings who are regularly starting. Fingers crossed tide has turned because we will need raskin and cantwell to be big players. As well as 4-5 more in the summer. No room for flops now

Think Raskin and Cantwell are going to feature heavily. Two signings that actually make a difference.

I wanted more, but I'm content.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Very excited with this one.

Who’s having a go at a song then? :pipe: 

Seen this on twitter :ang:

Rhythm is a dancer, Niko is the answer, he loves the famous RFC, passing with his left foot, scoring with his right foot, he’s our number 43 oh ohhhhhhh

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Very excited with this one.

Who’s having a go at a song then? :pipe: 

I saw one on Twitter and I don't know where I stand on it :lol:

Rhythm is a dancer Niko is the answer
He loves the famous RFC
Passing with his left foot, scoring with his right foot
He's our number 43

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Rhythm is a dancer, Niko is the answer, he loves the famous RFC, passing with his left foot, scoring with his right foot, he’s our number 43 oh ohhhhhhh

Ffs I started typing that post then twitter refreshed and it took me 5 mins to find the tweet again

If anyone asks that song was definitely flagged by you on here and not me...

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

He loves the famous RFC
He's our number 43

@ElBufalo20 Malik is the answer

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He loves the famous RFC
He's our number 43

This is why we can’t have nice things.