***** Rangers vs Ross County - Scottish Premiership *****

Beale needs to stop picking McLaughlin the guy isn't good enough and the 4-0 game at celtic park should have ended his career at us.

We are so boring and wasteful to watch at Ibrox and we can't blame the referee or linesman for that.  It's disappointing after the excellent Hearts game.

1 minute ago, RoboBearToo said:

I don't think we've improved under MB, the results have, but the performances are just as shite.

Napolean would never ask a general if he was good, only if he was lucky.

MB needs to get some decent performances in, or he'll just be labled lucky

The performances are hit and miss but you cant be lucky 12 games in a row.

11 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Over a year since that Referee has officiated a Rangers match, just clicked to me who the fud is.

He's the incompetent arsehole that we actually lodged complaint with the SFA about, and he was kicked into the Championship, and not officiated one of our games since 2021, we made the request that he not get our games at all.

Can see fucking why, his display today was awful.

He’s carrying a grudge then. 

3 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

I don't think we've improved under MB, the results have, but the performances are just as shite.

Napolean would never ask a general if he was good, only if he was lucky.

MB needs to get some decent performances in, or he'll just be labled lucky

Fuck off, some of the performances haven't been convincing but you don't go 12 games unbeaten with "luck". 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He’s carrying a grudge then. 

Was obvious that he was refereeing us differently. Anything we done was met with a yellow, County do the same thing seconds later and it's a "stern" telling off.

The boy that'd wiped Cantwell out at the edge of the pitch got bugger all for his lunge, and then Morelos was booked for similar thing two minutes later, it wasn't even that similar - Morelos didn't actually even catch the boy.

1 minute ago, RoboBearToo said:

So how do you explain the fact that our results have been much better than our performances

We would have had neither the results or the performances under Gio. 

To say you don't see an improvement from before the world cup is fucking mental.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Colak looks to be nowhere near it, I knew he wasn't great on the ball but he's been utterly shite, hopefully it's just down to him being out for so long.

If hes scoring goals he can get away with how bad he is but as soon as they dry up the guy is brutal.

4 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Colak looks to be nowhere near it, I knew he wasn't great on the ball but he's been utterly shite, hopefully it's just down to him being out for so long.

Looks completely lost of all match fitness but even when back upto speed I don't think he fits in anyway to the way Beale sets up. Will be away in the summer imo.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

If hes scoring goals he can get away with how bad he is but as soon as they dry up the guy is brutal.

I think we've probably seen the best of him and He'll be on his way out in the summer, could be wrong on that but he'll need to do much better.