Gifting a goal POLL

spanther22

Was it the right thing to do  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have gifted them a goal?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/02/23 at 22:47

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

The interview? He explained that Malik hadn't seen what had happened and didn't realise what was going on. 

No idea how you think he hasn't.

Didn’t listen to his interview, was meaning in the game itself it doesn’t seem like he’s protecting Tillman when he makes that call. 

No win situation, since we're Rangers. If he doesn't make the call, we're scummy bastards. If he does, he's weak and lacks the killer instinct that the scum have. Well, we make a big deal about being the classy club of Scotland, and every manager is supposed to live up to that standard, so what's he supposed to do?

I wouldn't have done it myself, but understand why he did. 

Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

Get it answered, why would you be raging if it happened to us?

”get it answered” :lol: as if you’re on to some big secret I’m trying to keep. The goal was fine, it’s an annoying one to concede but it’s within the laws of the game or the ref would have blew his whistle.

Their player fucked it, our goal was fine.

23 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The ref could've easily blown to stop the goal. 

couldn't as no rule against it - my thoughts are the thistle player knew what he was doing stamping on Malik and should have been off, especially when you look at their penalty - could say never meant it, still done it, what's the difference. 

They then get a free clearance when should have been a free kick - Malik then knows fck all what was happening, good reactions and scored.  Their keeper then raises hs hands and shoves him along with one or two others - again ref and var do fuck all when easy red and to compound it we let them go up the park and score.

nah - too much happened there to gift them a reply

Feel annoyed about the goal and gutted Beale done it because I believe the goal should have stood. I think Beale loves his image to much and loves talking in the press conferences and speaks to much sometimes if I am honest.

Just my opinion and people will have there own also but that goal tonight was perfectly fine for Tillman to score and we should have told them to fuckoff. 

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I mean, you can think that kind of thing shouldn't happen (giving a goal back), but he was clearly setting himself to kick it back and miss controlled it slightly. :lol: 

You could argue he did give it back,to Tillman,lol. Voted yes but what if it had gone to pens and we lost?We got the win so I'll be big about it:UK:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

”get it answered” :lol: as if you’re on to some big secret I’m trying to keep. The goal was fine, it’s an annoying one to concede but it’s within the laws of the game or the ref would have blew his whistle.

Their player fucked it, our goal was fine.

So you've changed your tune in the space of two posts, awesome :lol:

Easy to say yes when we won in the end.  Suspect opinions might have changed if we ended up sitting at home in May watching that lot parade around Hampden with the trophy.  
If you’re going to be the sportsmanship hero, you better make sure your team is either lucky or good enough to win.  

Still raging about it, defender made a cunt of it and we scored, don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of my opinion but I still don't rate Beale, he's weak and we are still playing absolutely shite football yet he avoids any serious criticism. 

2 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

couldn't as no rule against it - my thoughts are the thistle player knew what he was doing stamping on Malik and should have been off, especially when you look at their penalty - could say never meant it, still done it, what's the difference. 

They then get a free clearance when should have been a free kick - Malik then knows fck all what was happening, good reactions and scored.  Their keeper then raises hs hands and shoves him along with one or two others - again ref and var do fuck all when easy red and to compound it we let them go up the park and score.

nah - too much happened there to gift them a reply

There's a rule against unsporting play, no? If the ref thought Tillman was unsporting then the ref could stop play. If he didn't, goals shouldn't be getting affected by it. 

Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

So you've changed your tune in the space of two posts, awesome :lol:

No idea what you’re on about, I haven’t changed my opinion at all.

It was embarrassing giving them that goal back and I wouldn’t expect any other club in the country to do the same for us, nor should they. 

Hope this clears it up for you, my opinion has remained the same and won’t be changing.