Gifting a goal POLL

spanther22

Was it the right thing to do  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have gifted them a goal?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/02/23 at 22:47

1 minute ago, Dado'sMulls said:

If celtic did that to us and never let us equalise you'd be raging.

:lol:

I’d be raging if they did it to us but would I fuck in my wildest dreams expect to be given a goal back from them or anyone else for that matter.

Unless the ref blows then you play on. You’re taught as much in school 

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I've only seen it once, but to me it looked as though he was getting ready to ping a ball into the right wing and made a cunt of his touch. If it was bad sportsmanship I dont have any issue with letting them score (unless its against the scum), but I'm not convcinced that's what this was.

I'm not sure you could say it looked like he was going to ping a ball into the right wing......

It looks like he's a shite footballer and took a bad touch

I was happy we did it. It stops a media witch hunt on Tillman. 

We showed our strength and class in just restoring the status quo.

Yes I agree the thistle defender fucked it and the ref could have stopped it.

But we took the issue head on and dealt with it and whilst we won't get any plaudits from the haters it's weird seeing Bears losing their shit over it. 

Class is permanent. 

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I would say if the defender was given us it back why take the horrendous first touch 😂

Tbf often when players give it back they do generally take a big touch so they have a bit of a run up to launch it as far as they can.

I think it was the right thing to do, but I do think all clubs should agree to stop this nonsense of the players having to decide when a game should be stopped for an injury. That should be down to the referee and medical teams.

I was praying McGregor was going to put the laces through it.

Hope he has mentioned it in the dressing room at FT. No respect at all for what Beale did there this afternoon, couldn’t care less how the sportsmanship brigade view it 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

We wouldn't be letting the ball go 5 yards in front of us to try punt it down the pitch.

Eh? Of course we'd be punting it down the pitch. Why does it matter that he's mis controlled it? 

Just have the balls to say you think it's right we ignore the established etiquette.

Just now, Toronto2Glasgow said:

I'm not sure you could say it looked like he was going to ping a ball into the right wing......

It looks like he's a shite footballer and took a bad touch

Aye, already said I seen it again and it was probably the right thing to do. Beale explained what happened and it makes sense.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

But we took the issue head on and dealt with it and whilst we won't get any plaudits from the haters it's weird seeing Bears losing their shit over it. 

Class is permanent. 

Yip, it would have followed Tillman if we didn't do it.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Class is permanent. 

Fuck the media though. They have fucked us over so many times over the years from videos of our manager committing suicide to telling numerous lies about the club and slaughtering our fans all the time at every opportunity.

We shouldn't be doing something that's not right to feed the media to lay off us. Does not sit well with me all of this tonight. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I was praying McGregor was going to put the laces through it.

Hope he has mentioned it in the dressing room at FT. No respect at all for what Beale did there this afternoon, couldn’t care less how the sportsmanship brigade view it 

Think you need a wee lie doon mate.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Eh? Of course we'd be punting it down the pitch. Why does it matter that he's mis controlled it? 

Just have the balls to say you think it's right we ignore the established etiquette.

He's miscontrolled it because there should be no reason for him to have to think too hard about controlling it properly 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

No idea how you have decided that makes it look like he’s protected Tillman. Looks the complete opposite.

The interview? He explained that Malik hadn't seen what had happened and didn't realise what was going on. 

No idea how you think he hasn't.