Gifting a goal POLL

spanther22

Was it the right thing to do  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have gifted them a goal?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/02/23 at 22:47

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Still raging about it, defender made a cunt of it and we scored, don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of my opinion but I still don't rate Beale, he's weak and we are still playing absolutely shite football yet he avoids any serious criticism. 

Grinding out wins against shite still but its OK now cos the gaffer can speak 

6 minutes ago, JamieD said:

No win situation, since we're Rangers. If he doesn't make the call, we're scummy bastards. If he does, he's weak and lacks the killer instinct that the scum have. Well, we make a big deal about being the classy club of Scotland, and every manager is supposed to live up to that standard, so what's he supposed to do?

I wouldn't have done it myself, but understand why he did. 

This is pretty much how I feel about it, now that I’ve calmed down.

I would have been all for the ref calling it back or Tilman stopping, or even if Tilman scored and their players protested to the ref but their reaction and the way they manhandled Tilman after made me think fuck them, ref is a coward as well for not dishing out a red. If a player dives and wins a penalty then the defender wrestles him and throws him to the ground not in open play is that not a red?

Fuck off. Beale and Tav have hung Tillman out to dry. 
Cunt stands on Tillmans ankle , another cunt takes a heavy touch Tillman has every right to challenge for that ball.

Tillman scores and there’s no punishment for the Partick players who go for Tillman 

The number of times teams come to ibrox, take the lead and try every trick in the book to wind the clock down. If Partick had taken the lead the lead they’d have done anything and everything to kill that game. 

Tav should be defending his teammate to the hilt. He’s weak. We need a fucking leader 

38 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The ref could've easily blown to stop the goal. 

The referee can’t interfere because he’s not actually done anything wrong. Might be ‘ungentlemanly lack of sportsmanship’ but there’s nothing actually wrong with what he did. In the same way the referee can’t force anyone to give the opposition possession back. 

40 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yes. You don't want to go down as that scummy club that did that kind of thing without redressing it.

Will be seen far and wide that we're not, now, and have a bit of class.

I'd have to see it to see it again to see if we were in the wrong , but being at the game it didn't strike me we were .  I didn't know what all the fuss was about at first . 

The Partick player took 3 touches. If you haven’t played the ball back instantly it’s fair game imo. 

For me not one single team in Scotland do it for us and there definitely isn’t fairness across the game so for they reasons I wouldn’t have given them a goal

Just now, Prso's headband said:

The Partick player took 3 touches. If you haven’t played the ball back instantly it’s fair game imo. 

For me not one single team in Scotland do it for us and there definitely isn’t fairness across the game so for they reasons I wouldn’t have given them a goal

Took 3 touches, team was pushed high up the park to try win the ball after it had been punted up, they played on. Fuck them.

2 minutes ago, SuperAli said:

The referee can’t interfere because he’s not actually done anything wrong. Might be ‘ungentlemanly lack of sportsmanship’ but there’s nothing actually wrong with what he did. In the same way the referee can’t force anyone to give the opposition possession back. 

George Best