*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Drifting along in a time warp content being known to be competing but still getting pumped. Ma heids fucked thinking about it.

I can remember periods of domination involving both us and them,but this last few years is as close to absolute dominance I can remember. Lose the semi and gift them another treble (we were ahead something like 7 2 on trebles not that long ago) and it IS absolute dominance. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We took the game to them today, aggressively at their place, with no fans.

Clancy cheated us out of an opener.

2 CHs don't make those errors we don't lose today.

Double figure no of players will change this summer and if we replace them with the quality of the only 2 players Beale has signed we'll be far stronger.

Likely same folk that wanted Gerrard out too early now fucked off with Beale far too soon. Impatient loyal.

Agree with alot of that but two players done us in again, there's a mentality there imo and Beale was brought in to tackle it, so far it looks like the same old crap, fucking sick of it.

Morelos goal not given was poor. Their 2nd goal I'll need to see again but I thought it hit their players arm before it went to kyogo. Maybe not. 2nd and 3rd goals were shambles that an amateur team would be ashamed of. Morelos had 2 great chances to score early 2nd half and couldn't. They aren't brilliant but we still lost. Why tf don't we shoot. Kent early on should have done his shimmy got it onto his right foot and shot. Pretty depressing but with a bit of optimism that they aren't brilliant. League done and dusted concentrate on cup. 

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Agree with alot of that but two players done us in again, there's a mentality there imo and Beale was brought in to tackle it, so far it looks like the same old crap, fucking sick of it.

But the two mistakes were by players that have just joined? 

57 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If we don't get investment it's going to more seasons of trebles.

All I say is folk saying they are pish and there for the taking yet we can't do it and keep getting turned over. Need to wake up

They're clearly not pish at Scottish football level. Anyone that says that is letting hope cloud their judgement.

We'll need to be really good to turn them over. You won't get many collapses from them as per the Gerrard season.

7 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

i get that but you have to look at the context, a good disallowed goal and two school boy errors thats outwith his control mate. Beale done his job today, clancy, souter, davies never done theirs. they were two really bad mistakes. Beale was always getting a free hit this season. he came in 9 points behind.  IMO there is much difference between the two. Beale with build his own team and get rid of the shite next year. thats when he will be judged. 

I get that too, just saying he's putting himself under pressure by not beating them.  Personally, I think he needs the chance to gut this shower of shite, problem is that is overseen by the incompetent element of our board and we don't have enough money.

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

To be fair he’s been alright but should just head that out for a corner today. Wouldn’t mind a back 3 of him Davies, Goldson, Soutar next season letting the full-backs bomb on at times, imo.

He’s never a £4 million pound centre half in his life.

How many times have we conceded 2 or more since Beale came in?

Just now, esquire8 said:

If he wasn't Scottish you would punt.

He is though, and we have let any decent Scottish trained talent move abroad.

Ferguson and Doig should have been on our shopping list.

We can't afford to let guys like Jack, Wright, Arfield and Souttar.  Go and then go with an absolutely gimped squad of about 17 senior players for Europe, and piss off a load of signings by not registering them for Europe, one if the only draws to signing in this backwater league.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

That's where we'll differ.  Imo a manager needs an opportunity to bring in his own players, not be hunted for failing to change the mentality of an under achieving squad.

2 mistakes and Clancy aren't on Beale in the way that the cup semi were