General Transfer Talk

Broxi

15 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

That last line is fucking pathetic and wrong on so many levels.

Since we front loaded 55 we have reached the Champions League group stages, reached a European final and broke our player sales record twice.

And left ourselves short in the subsequent windows.

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Dowell and Willock were on Beales shortlist.

I thought dowell looked good once upon a time but he's not really released his early potential. I'd be looking at the young city boy again James Mcatee.

Beale told Sky Sports ahead of Sunday’s trip to Aberdeen: “Last week everyone that played - barring maybe Alfredo and Allan - will be a Rangers player next season and it was as strong performance again with five goals.”

Great.

14 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Beale told Sky Sports ahead of Sunday’s trip to Aberdeen: “Last week everyone that played - barring maybe Alfredo and Allan - will be a Rangers player next season and it was as strong performance again with five goals.”

Great.

So Kent has signed a new deal?

17 hours ago, Smile said:

I think if we keep him we would have to offer him a one/two year deal as he only has one season to run.

No ones mentioned there are not more pressing concerns, it's something everyone knows.

Next season in competition with Ridvan if he’s first choice in December can offer a new deal and punt Ridvan and find new competition next Summer.

21 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Beale told Sky Sports ahead of Sunday’s trip to Aberdeen: “Last week everyone that played - barring maybe Alfredo and Allan - will be a Rangers player next season

Great.

That "maybe" is the most worrying thing in that sentence. 

20 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Great.

I'm assuming his point was that only 2 of the players that played last week have a contract expiring - whereas in previous weeks it's been closer to 4-5 with Jack, Kent etc.

Obviously he won't be factoring in bids coming in, but I wouldn't expect many of those 11 to leave other than the 2 he mentioned.