Matondo

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Thats more a statement about the team than the chance, he didnt even hit the target ffs.

Matondo is predominantly right footed is he not? Cantwell had a similar chance in the 3-0 game iirc and put his wide (although wasn't far away from top corner)

52 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Matondo is predominantly right footed is he not? Cantwell had a similar chance in the 3-0 game iirc and put his wide (although wasn't far away from top corner)

I remember that chance, pretty sure it was tipped over or went just wide?

19 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I remember that chance, pretty sure it was tipped over or went just wide?

Might have been tipped over actually. Thought that as I was writing but couldn't mind. I think it was heading top corner or just over and Hart got a hand to it, although he wasn't anywhere near as far off his line as he was with the Matondo one!

On 06/09/2023 at 18:41, The Godfather said:

Doubt anyone in our team scores that tbh

Cantwell of last season would score that. I don’t think any professional footballer should have trouble hitting the target there frankly. It might get saved but to just balloon the ball over like that is fucking criminal.

On 12/09/2023 at 09:06, Gman36 said:

Just want him to retire and we never see him again. 

Could've handled all five of our guys missing, the players who'd won the league and got us to that final. Tav, barasic, Kent, whoever. Take your penalty and if you miss you gave it your best.

But giving that fraud a penalty when he'd done nothing for us but blag a wage....

Ffs mate, he missed at least he wanted to take one, funny how out the 3 guys you mentioned only one of them took a penalty (out regular taker) too many players didn't have the balls to take a penalty because they probably didn't want to be that fall guy....is it any wonder when you get ott reactions like this:lol:

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Ffs mate, he missed at least he wanted to take one, funny how out the 3 guys you mentioned only one of them took a penalty (out regular taker) too many players didn't have the balls to take a penalty because they probably didn't want to be that fall guy....is it any wonder when you get ott reactions like this:lol:

One of the 3 mentioned shat out of the penalty shootout, the other missed a fucking tap in (var permitting) that would have fucking won it lol

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kent and Goldson cost us more than Ramsey and it’s a hill I’ll die on.

Worst part of it is the second he came on the park it was obvious that he was missing

Million % this , awful decision 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2023 at 18:34, ForeverAndEver said:

Kent and Goldson cost us more than Ramsey and it’s a hill I’ll die on.

Worst part of it is the second he came on the park it was obvious that he was missing

He should have been on far earlier - nice bit of skill won us that very late free kick in a good area that Tav hit. On earlier and there would have been more of the same.