John Souttar

21 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’d say Goldson has caused just as many goals as souttar. The thing is you or I will never know for certain the chemistry but Goldson is very very good at pointing the finger even after he is the one at fault. And btw Goldson was bullied worse by far on Saturday. 

Souttar’s had much less minutes than Goldson, that’s not exactly a good sign.

You seem to think I’m saying Goldson wasn’t bullied or shite for some reason, he was, he was rotten, it’s still funny it’s his fault for Souttar having a shocker and not the other way about.

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Souttar’s had much less minutes than Goldson, that’s not exactly a good sign.

You seem to think I’m saying Goldson wasn’t bullied or shite for some reason, he was, he was rotten, it’s still funny it’s his fault for Souttar having a shocker and not the other way about.

Okay so you don’t think that it’s possible but I’m not ruling it out hence why I said maybe. With Goldson prone to defensive lapses it won’t help his playing partners confidence knowing he has a howler in him. it is only a suggestion. Opinions and arseholes. 

25 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Okay so you don’t think that it’s possible but I’m not ruling it out hence why I said maybe. With Goldson prone to defensive lapses it won’t help his playing partners confidence knowing he has a howler in him. it is only a suggestion. Opinions and arseholes. 

Aye it's all Goldsons fault. Souttar wouldn't have made a rip roaring cunt of it if it wasn't for Goldson. Probably also why they shot Kennedy in 63.

6 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Knowing your partner has a howler in him would probably make you more reserved in going for an interception or a tackle for fear of leaving said partner in trouble

Souttar diving in for their first goal on sat was absolutely school boy stuff and something you'd be embarrassed to see in a sunday pub team

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

Dugmeat. Said it from day one. Nowhere near good enough to be a regular starter for us. 

Always has a howler in him. Cost us some amount of goals over the last couple of years.

Has a good game for 99% of it, and then switches off at a vital moment and is punished. 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Mental how we’ve managed to sign the only Scottish defender in history who can’t head the ball. 

Sorry mate that's nonsense, he won every ball in the air against Killie and his fair share against Motherwell, it's on the deck where it gets ropey.

16 hours ago, Zappa6995 said:

Sorry mate that's nonsense, he won every ball in the air against Killie and his fair share against Motherwell, it's on the deck where it gets ropey.

He gets caught under the ball all the time. It’s by far the biggest flaw in his game. 

On the deck he’s fine, good passer with both feet hence why can play LCB. 

If I were the opposition manager, I’d constantly be asking my midfield/defenders to float diagonal balls into the LCB channel, which they have been doing recently. 

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

He gets caught under the ball all the time. It’s by far the biggest flaw in his game. 

If I were the opposition manager, I’d constantly be asking my midfield/defenders to float diagonal balls into the LCB channel, which they have been doing recently. 

The long diagonals seem to catch out both Souttar and Goldson.

Balogun seems to cope a little better with them, but he's not the most reliable with injuries.

5 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Sorry mate, how can you say he's fine on the deck after Saturdays debacle.

I think Souttar and Goldson are both pretty good , the problem is neither are exceptional , not in the mould of a Butcher or a Gough that bossed our penalty box .

We don't need both CHs to be , but one of them has to .