John Souttar

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You don’t shut up about him saving himself for the internationals :lol: 

Only when someone brings him up for being available. Don't care about the national team. If he got called up I wouldn't know unless someone posts it on here.

Souttar is the only Rangers player in the squad. No surprise Jack isn't there. His time at the top is nearing an end.

On a side note: only Scotland could name 4 goalkeepers and only 3 forwards, two of which are shite! :lol:

52 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Souttar is the only Rangers player in the squad. No surprise Jack isn't there. His time at the top is nearing an end.

On a side note: only Scotland could name 4 goalkeepers and only 3 forwards, two of which are shite! :lol:

McDessers ?

3 minutes ago, rocester said:

Thought Lundstram was equally decent tonight, but Souttar probably just edged it. 

Just back from the game and v surprised to see this comment.  Thought Lundstram had a nightmare in the first half, tbh.  Worst I have seen him play in a while.

Improved in the second half, but nowhere near MOTM for me

Agree Souttar had a v good game

Just now, Southsider said:

Just back from the game and v surprised to see this comment.  Thought Lunstram had a nightmare in the first half, tbh.  Worst I have seen him play in a while.

Improved in the second half, but nowhere near MOTM for me

Agree Souttar had a v good game

It was more based on his second half performance. Lots of energy, helped out the defence, hardly a misplaced pass, unlike many others. Thought he was the classiest player in the second half. But, Souttar had a good game overall.